More grind place and buff for monsters

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
$@12345@$3
More grind place and buff for monsters

Post by $@12345@$3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:35 am

Robby pls make another area for grinding dbh. Everytime there is like 5 people at the dbh area, how are they supposed to grind with 5 people in 3 or 4 spot? Also, make monsters such as droids and saw guardians to have 60-62 poison resist, so nubs with pellet p5 can only deal 1-3 poison dmg. When i was grinding droids, i see like lvl 40 players stealing grinds with p4 pellet. They are not meant to grind droids. We all had experienced the tough of grinding at low lvl in nature factory and it is not fair for nubs to just get easy lvls while we grinded so hard for levels
I hate botter and scammers

$@12345@$3

Re: More grind place and buff for monsters

Post by $@12345@$3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:41 am

Also, rune drop rates should be more frequent for p3, p4, p5, e3, e5, f3, f5 as only a few monsters drop them at a very rare rate. Pls also add daily missions or something for every player so it wont be boring for most people whom had completed all the side quests. I also would like to have NPCs in cheapos or brips department store to sell 3 random items at 70% fw every day. Each item can only be bought once. The 3 items should be different for every players. The items will refresh everyday. Runes or upgraded items should also be sold but at a rare rate. I guess all these ideas will give more people motivation to play eliatopia as it can get quite boring after you reach like lvl 80 cuz all u can do is to grind for xp
I hate botter and scammers