STAGE 5 RUNES

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Ambush
STAGE 5 RUNES

Post by Ambush » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:53 pm

Runes overall are unreasonably expensive and rare. I know that some pro with a maxed out set will disagree with me however, because they dont want others to have this atvantage. Anyways, this issue can easily be fixed with a simple rune shop. Here are my prices- stage 1 rune is 500k, stage 2 rune is 1m, stage 3 rune is 1.5m, stage 4 rune is 2m, and stage 5 rune is 5m. This will also help the economy, as players selling runes in the vender will sell for less than these prices, rather than realizing they have the only p3 and selling it for 50m

Katwastaken

Re: STAGE 5 RUNES

Post by Katwastaken » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:25 am

Ambush wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:53 pm
Runes overall are unreasonably expensive and rare. I know that some pro with a maxed out set will disagree with me however, because they dont want others to have this atvantage. Anyways, this issue can easily be fixed with a simple rune shop. Here are my prices- stage 1 rune is 500k, stage 2 rune is 1m, stage 3 rune is 1.5m, stage 4 rune is 2m, and stage 5 rune is 5m. This will also help the economy, as players selling runes in the vender will sell for less than these prices, rather than realizing they have the only p3 and selling it for 50m
Uhm fr it will be help for most of poor players but it will broke the economy if they implemented it :/
I simp White Lily

Peacher

Post by Peacher » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:22 am

Katwastaken wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:25 am
Ambush wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:53 pm
Uhm fr it will be help for most of poor players but it will broke the economy if they implemented it :/
I agree, max set would be lower.
This is good, but need to complete something, like special coins for it and also special coins are little bit hard to get from mob, like 5%.
Ikun

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:07 am

Oh, i know!

SHARDS!!! Ex: poison shards, fire shards, etc.

Shards are like materials to upgrade a previous rune, for example.
You need like 25 poison shards + p4 to upgrade into a p5.

If you want stage 1 rune, then you need like 5 shards to get stage 1 rune and 10 shards + stage 1 rune to upgrade into stage 2 rune. And then so on.

Shards should be dropped frequently. like the same drop rate as materials.

Still Drop runes on monsters though :/
I simp White Lily