Post/mail box

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Ori0n
Post/mail box

Post by Ori0n » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:50 am

you should add a post like mail box in Alion or anywhere in the eliatopia map its like a mailing system to give people items or coins its mainly for people who likes making alt/other accounts it would make it easier to transfer coins or starter items to that account people when they make a new account tend to give items or ecoins to star of with having to do it with 2 tabs or phone makes it tough more for mobile players etc having a Post/mailbox would Make having to do trips all around eliatopia map jus to transfer cash or items Easier and jus cool in general.!! ty for reading . Or0n :D
Eliatopia Best MMO Game FrFr :D Image

Iogan

Re: Post/mail box

Post by Iogan » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:18 pm

👍
XanXus, Arbalist and 1ogan

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:46 pm

im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

mage_queen

Post by mage_queen » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:55 pm

I like this, it helps mobile players but why have a trading feature when we already have one???

Iogan

Post by Iogan » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:55 pm

mage_queen wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:55 pm
I like this, it helps mobile players but why have a trading feature when we already have one???
When you get to higher level and start handling more money you’ll find it takes forever to trade coins (players use vender but that could go wrong idk if it ever has tho) a mailbox would remove that need in trading
Or robby could just make it so we can type the amount of coins we want to trade ‘^’

mage_queen

Post by mage_queen » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:21 pm

Iogan wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:55 pm
mage_queen wrote:
When you get to higher level and start handling more money you’ll find it takes forever to trade coins (players use vender but that could go wrong idk if it ever has tho) a mailbox would remove that need in trading
Or robby could just make it so we can type the amount of coins we want to trade ‘^’
Now I get it, when I first traded I wondered why we couldn't type the amount of money aswell.

Iogan

Post by Iogan » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:42 pm

mage_queen wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:21 pm
Iogan wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:55 pm
mage_queen wrote:
Now I get it, when I first traded I wondered why we couldn't type the amount of money aswell.
ye it takes a while lwl