koth priority

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Iogan
Re: koth priority

Post by Iogan » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:03 pm

Dominus wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:53 pm
Iogan wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:57 pm
rn the koth locks on to the player with a name higher on the alphabet like how someone like gourg who could be level 20 or something would be placed above me XanXus who is level 170 fr
it sucks cause it means i have to kill people if they dont step off koth cause there is no way im giving a 10m pot to someone level 20 lwl
could you make it so it prioritizes the person with the highest level or something fr
Why are you complaining about a level 20 anyway? Is it acceptable with you if a person who is 1 level higher than you and you were in the same guild grabs the entire pot without giving it to you?
at that level people always split fr, the only person i know of who is higher level than me in pvp that who is still active is zero and they split pots fr
also if they higher level then yes it should go to them lwl
XanXus, Arbalist and 1ogan

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:01 pm

Dominus wrote:
Iogan wrote:
rn the koth locks on to the player with a name higher on the alphabet like how someone like gourg who could be level 20 or something would be placed above me XanXus who is level 170 fr
it sucks cause it means i have to kill people if they dont step off koth cause there is no way im giving a 10m pot to someone level 20 lwl
could you make it so it prioritizes the person with the highest level or something fr
Why are you complaining about a level 20 anyway? Is it acceptable with you if a person who is 1 level higher than you and you were in the same guild grabs the entire pot without giving it to you?
that what im saying. this son of a gun! is complaining about a level 20 for no reason.
no support on his idea
Rip TechnoBlade

Iogan

Post by Iogan » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:35 pm

Zeltonn wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:01 pm
Dominus wrote:
Iogan wrote:
that what im saying. this son of a gun! is complaining about a level 20 for no reason.
no support on his idea
what you going on about lwl
i made this suggestion cause whenever a pot comes above 100k it always goes to some random nub im chilling with which means if they dont step off the hill i have to kill them lwl

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:06 pm

Iogan wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:35 pm
Zeltonn wrote:
Dominus wrote:

no support on his idea
i made this suggestion cause whenever a pot comes above 100k it always goes to some random nub im chilling with which means if they dont step off the hill i have to kill them lwl
bro, u have the power to kill that nub. it REALLY makes no sense for ex i come up and i get the pot. u have the power to kill me or i can kill you. so i don't know wht are you going on about
Rip TechnoBlade

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:17 pm

Zeltonn wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:06 pm
Iogan wrote:
Zeltonn wrote:

no support on his idea
bro, u have the power to kill that nub. it REALLY makes no sense for ex i come up and i get the pot. u have the power to kill me or i can kill you. so i don't know wht are you going on about
Imagine all nubs with xanxus peacefully sitting in koth, then good pot came on a nub ppl, if xanxus kill him then it will be bad because all their are enjoying with xanxus and why should he kill a nub for pots? and at the same case if pot came directly on xanxus so they all can continue the peace they already made.
thats what makes a difference
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:04 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:17 pm
Zeltonn wrote:
Iogan wrote:

Imagine all nubs with xanxus peacefully sitting in koth, then good pot came on a nub ppl, if xanxus kill him then it will be bad because all their are enjoying with xanxus and why should he kill a nub for pots? and at the same case if pot came directly on xanxus so they all can continue the peace they already made.
bad or not. it makes no difference
Rip TechnoBlade

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 pm

Zeltonn wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:04 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Zeltonn wrote:

Wen game will open come to koth i will teach you how it makes difference :lol: :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:21 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 pm
Zeltonn wrote:
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:

Wen game will open come to koth i will teach you how it makes difference :lol: :lol:
ok...
Rip TechnoBlade

Iogan

Post by Iogan » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:42 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Zeltonn wrote:
Iogan wrote:

to many times has this happened `^`

Iogan

Post by Iogan » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:46 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 pm
Zeltonn wrote:
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:

bl has quite a few level 60 players so this would be good for you especially seen as you cant kill them fr
id imagine they step off for you tho anyways fr