mage bubble rework

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Iogan
Re: mage bubble rework

Post by Iogan » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:04 pm

poopfart65 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 4:56 am
Iogan wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 10:09 pm
poopfart65 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 7:50 pm

that would make it harder to grind if you cant use clouds or magic breathe at all i dont think robby would really want to make eliatopia that strict for mage users also im very sure that mage users have the weakest damage output in exchange for op abilities to boost their damage
It has nothing to do with the breathe or clouds?
mage damage isn’t weak and pair with the massive damage from the clouds big hit it doesn’t lack damage
The point I made beforehand is made around pvp but Robby could change other things as well
how is he going to do that without screwing up the main games balance then
There are ways that I have listed the values could be changed but the ideas are there
XanXus, Arbalist and 1ogan

Fav

Post by Fav » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:41 am

no matter how you try to rework a class nothing is going to be as fair as it is now... thats just simple.
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

Iogan

Post by Iogan » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:46 am

Fav wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:41 am
no matter how you try to rework a class nothing is going to be as fair as it is now... thats just simple.
true, this idea was a shower thought so there is gonna be flaws but i figured id put it here and see what people think.
also this maybe not be great as players with multiple accounts could have a mage for only the bubble which would provide a massive advantage to an individual.
XanXus, Arbalist and 1ogan