Suggestions by me

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Pro_xGamer
Suggestions by me

Post by Pro_xGamer » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:34 am

Here are some things that i like to see at the game:

Name Change
As you may know, a lot of other games have this. Why not Eliatopia? The first change should be free or with emes(like 20-60)and if you want to change it again it should cost more. Also make it so you can customize your colour of your name.Also.. if you change the name and someone check your profile, when they click on your name they should see your old name!

Language
This is another thing that is missing in Eliatopia.I'm not saying about all langueges but the important ones like; German, French, Arabic, Japan, South Korea etc.It is going to be in the settings of course. The language only changes the name of Armors,NPC talks.Also I forgot the Philipine he he :lol:

Seeing who has the most contr.
In a guild ,as you know when you see the players the ranking is random.I suggest a button that let you see who has the most contr. to the least contr.Also a button that order the name by the alphabet.

Controls
Make that you cant randomize your own controls how you want.Of course this thing is in settings.When you click the button,a new mini window will open with all the controls,you click one and then you press the key that you want.

Let me know if you want to fix something or want to add a new one.
Also sorry with my bad pronation's I'm not from UK or USA
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

TheWood

Re: Suggestions by me

Post by TheWood » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:34 am

Guild activity menu already has a table with each player's contribution, level and more, but this table didn't work since it was added :|
Sorting guilds in a guild hall by level and contribution doesn't work either. Using these filters makes no difference.

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:55 am

Pro_xGamer wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:34 am

Name Change
As you may know, a lot of other games have this. Why not Eliatopia? The first change should be free or with emes(like 20-60)and if you want to change it again it should cost more. Also make it so you can customize your colour of your name.Also.. if you change the name and someone check your profile, when they click on your name they should see your old name!

Language
This is another thing that is missing in Eliatopia.I'm not saying about all langueges but the important ones like; German, French, Arabic, Japan, South Korea etc.It is going to be in the settings of course. The language only changes the name of Armors,NPC talks.Also I forgot the Philipine he he :lol:

In a guild ,as you know when you see the players the ranking is random.I suggest a button that let you see who has the most contr. to the least contr.Also a button that order the name by the alphabet.

Controls
Make that you cant randomize your own controls how you want.Of course this thing is in settings.When you click the button,a new mini window will open with all the controls,you click one and then you press the key that you want.

Hindi is world,s 4th most popular language and u didnt mentioned it :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:07 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:55 am
Pro_xGamer wrote:

Name Change

Language

Controls

Hindi is world,s 4th most popular language and u didnt mentioned it :lol: :lol: :lol:
didn't* world's* also 0% of people I've ever talked to have spoken that language
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:25 pm

Wizardthing wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:07 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Pro_xGamer wrote:

Name Change

Language

Controls

didn't* world's* also 0% of people I've ever talked to have spoken that language
THATS because very less asians plays eliatopia, go search on google as world,s most popular languages you kid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:03 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:25 pm
Wizardthing wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:07 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:

THATS because very less asians plays eliatopia, go search on google as world,s most popular languages you kid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
world's*
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

Pro-x-Gamer

Post by Pro-x-Gamer » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:58 am

i liteally said ''etc'' and these guys keep replying useless things LOL

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:20 am

Pro-x-Gamer wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:58 am
i liteally said ''etc'' and these guys keep replying useless things LOL
Say etc for other uncommon languages, not one of the most famous language hah :lol: :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

omg2

Post by omg2 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:40 pm

how dare you say like that to our leader >:(
I got scammed 9 times, for real :cry: .

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:58 am

omg2 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:40 pm
how dare you say like that to our leader >:(