STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
BossLolipop
Re: STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Post by BossLolipop » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:13 am

guys im a mage in Eliatopia and i love it i agrea it is very op but also still not hard to beat and also stop complaining about someone who is good at the game and can afford to buy all those things cause at the end of the day its no ones fault and maybe u should just pratice more and get better loot so u can beat the mages

Fav

Post by Fav » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:36 pm

like i said bro even -ZERO- as a whip was taking us out.... just play the game its up to the player on which class they use and what advantages they have...
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:31 am

Fav wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:36 pm
like i said bro even -ZERO- as a whip was taking us out.... just play the game its up to the player on which class they use and what advantages they have...
Btw wen u stop being toxic :) :)
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

Sadomasoquista

Post by Sadomasoquista » Mon May 01, 2023 7:08 pm

Yes it pays the win, and is also a stupid one, because Robby doesn't get anything from those sold accounts. will he do Someting? Not likely, since he left this game on haitus.

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Thu May 04, 2023 10:52 am

Sadomasoquista wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 7:08 pm
Yes it pays the win, and is also a stupid one, because Robby doesn't get anything from those sold accounts. will he do Someting? Not likely, since he left this game on haitus.
FR
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

ElkSlayer5

Post by ElkSlayer5 » Thu May 04, 2023 3:36 pm

All that is true, about how they have a lot of damage and stuff but the other side to that is they have way less defense then most other classes. If you look at the stats of armor like all the best in the game and compare stats mages are not very good with defense so quit whining

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Thu May 04, 2023 4:11 pm

ElkSlayer5 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 3:36 pm
All that is true, about how they have a lot of damage and stuff but the other side to that is they have way less defense then most other classes. If you look at the stats of armor like all the best in the game and compare stats mages are not very good with defense so quit whining
THEY GOT HIGH MONEY THEY TOO CAN RESET TO WARRIOR ANYTIME BRO, BUT ITS NOT FAIR THAT THEY ABUSING MONEY POWER IN GAME
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

ElkSlayer5

Post by ElkSlayer5 » Sat May 06, 2023 3:47 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 4:11 pm
ElkSlayer5 wrote:
THEY GOT HIGH MONEY THEY TOO CAN RESET TO WARRIOR ANYTIME BRO, BUT ITS NOT FAIR THAT THEY ABUSING MONEY POWER IN GAME
AND YOU CAN RESET TO MAGE ANYTIME 'BRO' QUIT YOUR WHINING WARRIORS HAVE BEST STATS IN GAME AND YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW GOOD MAGES ARE?? THAT SI JUST PLAIN STUPID QUIT CRYING I AM A MAGE AND I HAVE BEEN KILLED BY WARRIORS, GUNNERS, EVERY OTHER CLASS REALLY THAT ARE AROUND MY LEVEL SO QUIT BEING A BABY

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Mon May 08, 2023 4:22 am

ElkSlayer5 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 3:47 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 4:11 pm
ElkSlayer5 wrote:
AND YOU CAN RESET TO MAGE ANYTIME 'BRO' QUIT YOUR WHINING WARRIORS HAVE BEST STATS IN GAME AND YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW GOOD MAGES ARE?? THAT SI JUST PLAIN STUPID QUIT CRYING I AM A MAGE AND I HAVE BEEN KILLED BY WARRIORS, GUNNERS, EVERY OTHER CLASS REALLY THAT ARE AROUND MY LEVEL SO QUIT BEING A BABY
I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION U KID SO BETTER SHUT UR F UP AND GET LOST FROM HERE, IF U HAVE DARE THEN PVP ME OTHERWISE DONT SAY BLAH BLAH HERE ITS OUR MATTER DONT TRY TO JUMP HERE U TRUCKER :lol: :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

Pechetrance

Post by Pechetrance » Mon May 08, 2023 7:32 am

It's impossible bro. We all need money, Robby need money too. Why whitemag69 can get elia coins to buy acc? Selling emeralds. Who can get real money from player buying emerald? Robby. If u are Robby, I believe u also want player paying money in this game. Well, the truth is bad, Game inventor only care about how much money they can get from games. That's the problem with this game, p2w and too many scammer. Don't forget why people invented game, for money. The only thing we can do just farm hard and show them the power we have. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Donate max blaster to me lol