STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
ARCHEERR
Re: STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Post by ARCHEERR » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:45 pm

I one hundred percent agree with you on this. mages and skemmers (as i have found out) are the same basically the same ppl . mages most defenitly need a nerf.
Lets scam some scammers :lol:

HEROBRINE91

Post by HEROBRINE91 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:59 am

Nuuu, I am good and free to play player :cry: :cry: :cry: ....
Nerf sheild mages only lol :D :D :D
HEROBRINE- "CHANGE is the only CONSTANT."

jimruler6

Post by jimruler6 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:08 am

HEROBRINE91 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:59 am
Nuuu, I am good and free to play player :cry: :cry: :cry: ....
Nerf sheild mages only lol :D :D :D
fr tank mages sometimes harder to kill then warrior:P p dmg annoying too
Bl op fr

jd38997_lll

Post by jd38997_lll » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:40 pm

Bru clouds need nerf. warriors with 3m dmg can barlely ninja slash people to death. but mages with 400k+ dmg are 1 tapping left n right with NO CRIT

jd38997_lll

Post by jd38997_lll » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:39 am
SO robby , its me CAPTAINSTAR, from some days i found this a serious problem in eliatopia which may be other guys also experiencing .. so there is a player name WHITEMAGE69 or [TRIS]*KE*LION who had bought many high level accounts from many different players.

SECONDLY, he converted all those accounts into mage as mage is much much broken in pvp at current time, its not my problem as its his choice to change class or not ... but,

he distributed all his high level accounts to his noob guildmates, as he distributed all accounts now he dominates in pvp and all his guildmates help him by using his accounts. MY MAIN PROBLEM IS these guys are literally toxic and WHITEMAGE69 is using his money for bad puppose.

CONCLUSION; I know even you dont want that your game will become pay 2 win so you need to control these activities,

THE BEST THING you can do is to nerf mage very soon becuase it creating a huge disbalance in game, even a low level mage is able to kill high level archer or gunner very easily. pls nerf mage and try to control WHITEMAGE,s account activites or im very sure you will lose many users due to pay 2 win.
may many players agree with me and many do not, BUT this is a serious problem im facing since some days..

i hope you will work on it and try to control these activites, thanks! :cry:
whitemage69 is not the "doer" of this activity. whitemage is chill_in_good. and stop it bru we got litteraly 2 mages in lethal tf u talking about? every account the kid bought he kept the same class. and he resold the acc. blud just mad he too broke to afford good stuff

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:39 pm

jd38997_lll wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm
whitemage69 is not the "doer" of this activity. whitemage is chill_in_good. and stop it bru we got litteraly 2 mages in lethal tf u talking about? every account the kid bought he kept the same class. and he resold the acc. blud just mad he too broke to afford good stuff
You missed the days when they had 4-5 mages in their guilds.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:46 pm

jd38997_lll wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:40 pm
Bru clouds need nerf. warriors with 3m dmg can barlely ninja slash people to death. but mages with 400k+ dmg are 1 tapping left n right with NO CRIT
Mages are just annoying that way. Whipmaster can camp, but he's not as efficient as a mage. It takes longer to place a tornado. 1 tornado has a smaller attack range than cloud breath. Mage's clouds have a huge attack range. Getting deadly critical damage from long range skill that you can't even dodge is a bit silly.
If the warrior didn't have such high damage and defense compared to other classes, mage would literally be the best on the hill and hard to stop. So if Robby finally took attention to the horrible balance of PvP and made warrior fairer, mage would need a nerf too.

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:15 pm

jd38997_lll wrote:
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
SO robby , its me CAPTAINSTAR, from some days i found this a serious problem in eliatopia which may be other guys also experiencing .. so there is a player name WHITEMAGE69 or [TRIS]*KE*LION who had bought many high level accounts from many different players.

SECONDLY, he converted all those accounts into mage as mage is much much broken in pvp at current time, its not my problem as its his choice to change class or not ... but,

he distributed all his high level accounts to his noob guildmates, as he distributed all accounts now he dominates in pvp and all his guildmates help him by using his accounts. MY MAIN PROBLEM IS these guys are literally toxic and WHITEMAGE69 is using his money for bad puppose.

CONCLUSION; I know even you dont want that your game will become pay 2 win so you need to control these activities,

THE BEST THING you can do is to nerf mage very soon becuase it creating a huge disbalance in game, even a low level mage is able to kill high level archer or gunner very easily. pls nerf mage and try to control WHITEMAGE,s account activites or im very sure you will lose many users due to pay 2 win.
may many players agree with me and many do not, BUT this is a serious problem im facing since some days..

Wtf idiot that post is literally 1 year ago, and I wasn't talking about lethal, thats why kid shouldn't need to use forums :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

USERNAME-

Post by USERNAME- » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:28 pm

jd38997_lll wrote:
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:

Lethal wasn’t even created when that post was made :lol:
TheWood wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:46 pm
jd38997_lll wrote:
Mages are just annoying that way. Whipmaster can camp, but he's not as efficient as a mage. It takes longer to place a tornado. 1 tornado has a smaller attack range than cloud breath. Mage's clouds have a huge attack range. Getting deadly critical damage from long range skill that you can't even dodge is a bit silly.
If the warrior didn't have such high damage and defense compared to other classes, mage would literally be the best on the hill and hard to stop. So if Robby finally took attention to the horrible balance of PvP and made warrior fairer, mage would need a nerf too.
Both warrior and mages need a nerf fr; Mage is just a boring class in pvp u can’t kill anyone if u can’t make them be trapped in a conveniently placed cloud if u are not using the bug where u can run while cloud breathing u will just get destroyed my any class :/ but the bug takes no mp making people abuse it I don’t feel it needs to be fixed but it needs to use Mp even while running .
Warriors are just having crazy stats a archer can’t even do much against it a whipmaster can kill it by trapping it into a nado only if It manages to survive Mages also have difficulty dealing with them :( they need a stat nerf fr
Last edited by USERNAME- on Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

USERNAME-

Post by USERNAME- » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:31 pm

USERNAME- wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:28 pm
jd38997_lll wrote:
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:

Lethal wasn’t even created when that post was made :lol:
TheWood wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:46 pm
jd38997_lll wrote:
Both warrior and mages need a nerf fr; Mage is just a boring class in pvp u can’t kill anyone if u can’t make them be trapped in a conveniently placed cloud if u are not using the bug where u can run while cloud breathing u will just get destroyed my any class :/ but the bug takes no mp making people abuse it I don’t feel it needs to be fixed but it needs to use No even while running .
Warriors are just having crazy stats a archer can’t even do much against it a shipmaster can kill it by trapping it into a nado only if I manages to survive Mages also have difficulty dealing with them :( they need a stat nerf fr
Also a mage can just run while getting attacked and if it running while it’s shield pops he just skips the animation and can put back another shield immediately making it somewhat invincible while running