STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
jd38997_lll
Re: STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Post by jd38997_lll » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:25 am

USERNAME- wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:28 pm
jd38997_lll wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:39 am
SO robby , its me CAPTAINSTAR, from some days i found this a serious problem in eliatopia which may be other guys also experiencing .. so there is a player name WHITEMAGE69 or [TRIS]*KE*LION who had bought many high level accounts from many different players.

SECONDLY, he converted all those accounts into mage as mage is much much broken in pvp at current time, its not my problem as its his choice to change class or not ... but,

he distributed all his high level accounts to his noob guildmates, as he distributed all accounts now he dominates in pvp and all his guildmates help him by using his accounts. MY MAIN PROBLEM IS these guys are literally toxic and WHITEMAGE69 is using his money for bad puppose.

CONCLUSION; I know even you dont want that your game will become pay 2 win so you need to control these activities,

THE BEST THING you can do is to nerf mage very soon becuase it creating a huge disbalance in game, even a low level mage is able to kill high level archer or gunner very easily. pls nerf mage and try to control WHITEMAGE,s account activites or im very sure you will lose many users due to pay 2 win.
may many players agree with me and many do not, BUT this is a serious problem im facing since some days..

i hope you will work on it and try to control these activites, thanks! :cry:
whitemage69 is not the "doer" of this activity. whitemage is chill_in_good. and stop it bru we got litteraly 2 mages in lethal tf u talking about? every account the kid bought he kept the same class. and he resold the acc. blud just mad he too broke to afford good stuff
Lethal wasn’t even created when that post was made :lol:
TheWood wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:46 pm
jd38997_lll wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:40 pm
Bru clouds need nerf. warriors with 3m dmg can barlely ninja slash people to death. but mages with 400k+ dmg are 1 tapping left n right with NO CRIT
Mages are just annoying that way. Whipmaster can camp, but he's not as efficient as a mage. It takes longer to place a tornado. 1 tornado has a smaller attack range than cloud breath. Mage's clouds have a huge attack range. Getting deadly critical damage from long range skill that you can't even dodge is a bit silly.
If the warrior didn't have such high damage and defense compared to other classes, mage would literally be the best on the hill and hard to stop. So if Robby finally took attention to the horrible balance of PvP and made warrior fairer, mage would need a nerf too.
Both warrior and mages need a nerf fr; Mage is just a boring class in pvp u can’t kill anyone if u can’t make them be trapped in a conveniently placed cloud if u are not using the bug where u can run while cloud breathing u will just get destroyed my any class :/ but the bug takes no mp making people abuse it I don’t feel it needs to be fixed but it needs to use Mp even while running .
Warriors are just having crazy stats a archer can’t even do much against it a whipmaster can kill it by trapping it into a nado only if It manages to survive Mages also have difficulty dealing with them :( they need a stat nerf fr
shi, i dont look at dates

DeathBringer_M

What are you think in guys

Post by DeathBringer_M » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:17 am

We know that mages are strong, but mages have some bad problem like limited clouds and accidently create a shield on a shield and wearing a shield will make cloud fires deal 0 damage and mana wastes the fastest in this class, Whipmaster is good in other things like grinding and camping, archer have 35% item drop chance and spamming arrows is annoying and op, it when poisoned like p2, it may allow lvl25 to kill players like lvl90 easly and the problem of archer too is arrows, not of money, arrows take alot of time to buy, and mages are not the most chosen class. so it's ur problem guys . (i think).
I enjoy chatting so don't worry :lol: :lol:

TheWood

Re: What are you think in guys

Post by TheWood » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:44 pm

DeathBringer_M wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:17 am
We know that mages are strong, but mages have some bad problem like limited clouds and accidently create a shield on a shield and wearing a shield will make cloud fires deal 0 damage and mana wastes the fastest in this class, Whipmaster is good in other things like grinding and camping, archer have 35% item drop chance and spamming arrows is annoying and op, it when poisoned like p2, it may allow lvl25 to kill players like lvl90 easly and the problem of archer too is arrows, not of money, arrows take alot of time to buy, and mages are not the most chosen class. so it's ur problem guys . (i think).
If you won't replace your clouds and summon a field every couple of seconds, it won't consume much mana. Archer is the most mana consuming class. Gunners have the lowest mana. Whip masters, warriors, and mages are all at 200 mana, while archers take 400 or more. I don't think this shield thing was planned, it's probably just one of the bugs that Robby hasn't fixed. I played as an archer, gunner and whip master for a long time, I didn't notice that my archer had more loot, actually sometimes even less. Why do players complain about spamming arrows so often? Gunners also have high rate of fire, whip masters often spam snakes and tornadoes. Players with pellet spitter can do a lot of poison damage as well, it's not just archers that do it. But still in pit you mostly see mages or pellet spitter users. Better practice your dodging. Mages can be more annoying, they just run around after placing clouds, it's not very interesting. You can try to dodge arrows. But cloud will always hit you, only reflection or dodge roll will work.
For some reason there aren't many archers in pvp right now. There are only mages, warriors and whip masters sitting there.

jimruler6

Post by jimruler6 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:44 pm

just few weeks ago there was many archers fr
Bl op fr

DeathBringer_M

Post by DeathBringer_M » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:12 pm

jimruler6 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:44 pm
just few weeks ago there was many archers fr
and was the least chosen class is mage

jimruler6

Post by jimruler6 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:26 pm

very seldom
current mage is balanced enough but from what i hear past mage was crazy
Bl op fr

DeathBringer_M

Post by DeathBringer_M » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 am

Mage can take damage while in forcefield by shield reflection and the players can take advantage of clouds to reflect its damage and kill mage lol :lol: :lol: and dragon breathe is to hard to touch someone and its slow and low range and u musn't move while do it and this is another problems in mage