Buff/Nerf

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos
Re: Buff/Nerf

Post by cinos » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:52 am

mike wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:30 am
_Dark_hallow_ wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:15 am
Support, nerf poison zone and buff gunman's damage. At the cost of 1m, a p4 pellet spitter with poison zone can easily rival any other weapon worth millions in pvp. Consequently, you almost never see anyone in the pit fight with high level equipment. You have a high risk of losing millions worth of items, whearas the player with the p4 pellet spitter risks losing only a measly 1m worth of items compared to yours.
poison 3s are worth 2m tho
Not to mention p5 is one of the most expensive runes in the game and that p4 is basically obsolete now? Previously p4 was also viable via BPB since it was faster, but now it's essentially best recommended to get p5 spitter if you want to pit with a fvcking toxic zone gun. The pit complaint is nonsense since you are literally losing so many skills viable for the pit it's insane, PLUS, anyone smart is obviously going to get good armor, because a lot of HP with no good defense is DUMB, nobody would EVER do that, and if they do, you can easily kill them with soft damage.

what a stupid complaint.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:53 am

It's ridiculous that an adequate gunner can't kill such a "gunner" in pvp. Pellet spitter too strong for this level. It's sad that only pistols got nerf, and gun with 514 rpm went unnoticed.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:57 am

cinos wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:52 am
mike wrote:
_Dark_hallow_ wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:15 am
Support, nerf poison zone and buff gunman's damage. At the cost of 1m, a p4 pellet spitter with poison zone can easily rival any other weapon worth millions in pvp. Consequently, you almost never see anyone in the pit fight with high level equipment. You have a high risk of losing millions worth of items, whearas the player with the p4 pellet spitter risks losing only a measly 1m worth of items compared to yours.
Not to mention p5 is one of the most expensive runes in the game and that p4 is basically obsolete now? Previously p4 was also viable via BPB since it was faster, but now it's essentially best recommended to get p5 spitter if you want to pit with a fvcking toxic zone gun. The pit complaint is nonsense since you are literally losing so many skills viable for the pit it's insane, PLUS, anyone smart is obviously going to get good armor, because a lot of HP with no good defense is DUMB, nobody would EVER do that, and if they do, you can easily kill them with soft damage.

what a stupid complaint.
Would you just as easily abuse poison of another class's weapon? If it were possible, you'd spend a lot of time to heal mp. You have enough 200 to make a zone all over the hill.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:38 am

TheWood wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:57 am
cinos wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:52 am
mike wrote:

what a stupid complaint.
Would you just as easily abuse poison of another class's weapon? If it were possible, you'd spend a lot of time to heal mp. You have enough 200 to make a zone all over the hill.
What does that have to do with his nonsensical complaint?

also "abuse", you mean use my skills? I mean, the thing is that I'd probably have a better time "abusing" fire as warrior, or "abusing tornado" with....uhm, well no rune, it's just good. Yes I would very obviously use a lot of MP, and very obviously I do use a lot of mp, that's why I waste 1k sodas all the time.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:40 pm

Just noticed that cinos is the only one defending the poison zone aggressively from being nerfed. He's so bothered even though there's a base damage buff, and it's making it obvious that it's the only thing he's relying on...he even got a response for every comment that is against the poison zone lmao. Even if you say p3 and p5 and worth something, it's still nothing against the cost of the latest upgraded gears' cost.

That's why i wouldn't involve the p3 and p5's cost, cuz yah know i have p4 on my gears and still take a lot of poison damage. Imagine that's 6 gears (helm, armor, pants, boots, accessory, and shield) that's 6 pcs poison rune on each stage up to stage 4 against one pellet p5 that requires one poison rune on each stage lol.

And the funny thing I've seen before is when cinos killed Vortex without even using the poison zone. (how much more if he used it? lol!)
"Haha I beat Vortex's butt without poison zone" - then proceeds to deny how op the poison damage with the zone

PS: Just know that even I..would disagree to my own suggestion if poison zone is the only thing i rely on.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:15 pm

-ZERO- wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:40 pm
Just noticed that cinos is the only one defending the poison zone aggressively from being nerfed. He's so bothered even though there's a base damage buff, and it's making it obvious that it's the only thing he's relying on...he even got a response for every comment that is against the poison zone lmao. Even if you say p3 and p5 and worth something, it's still nothing against the cost of the latest upgraded gears' cost.

That's why i wouldn't involve the p3 and p5's cost, cuz yah know i have p4 on my gears and still take a lot of poison damage. Imagine that's 6 gears (helm, armor, pants, boots, accessory, and shield) that's 6 pcs poison rune on each stage up to stage 4 against one pellet p5 that requires one poison rune on each stage lol.

And the funny thing I've seen before is when cinos killed Vortex without even using the poison zone. (how much more if he used it? lol!)
"Haha I beat Vortex's butt without poison zone" - then proceeds to deny how op the poison damage with the zone

PS: Just know that even I..would disagree to my own suggestion if poison zone is the only thing i rely on.
Okay but that's nonsense tho since a lot of other players say it's totally fine to do 20 poison damage.

You don't want zone to get nerfed, you want the balance rune to get removed, thanks for admitting you do not actually care about what you were saying all this time, all your argument leads up to is "poison rune bad because I'm mad by 2k HP build got BTFO'd :c".
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:59 pm

cinos wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:15 pm
-ZERO- wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:40 pm

Okay but that's nonsense tho since a lot of other players say it's totally fine to do 20 poison damage.

You don't want zone to get nerfed, you want the balance rune to get removed, thanks for admitting you do not actually care about what you were saying all this time, all your argument leads up to is "poison rune bad because I'm mad by 2k HP build got BTFO'd :c".
I'm wondering how can I be mad about my 2k HP being beaten by someone with the same strat but lower HP when I literally stated that "I fought 4 players without dropping a single sweat, 4 high lvl players (3 warriors, and 1 whipmaster), It made me feel bored, you would only get a hard time when you're facing a player with the same strat, even at lower level since they don't need much higher defense due to the reason that I am also using the poison strat which rely on poison and does not have physical damage so even with cheap armor, they could fight me very well", I can also afford to switch classes so I don't that's a reason for me to be mad, and I don't think you're dumb not to understand that sir.

How can this be nonsense when a lot of players that are using the REAL gunman stats and really a gunman (even the top 1 DeathGunner) agreed that poison zone should be nerfed and base damage should be buffed.

I also been on that stats so I know it's OP, It's even better than 1khp archer with 100 archery, and WE, the players with higher level should be the first one to address that sir, I reset for fun with purpose, unlike you who switched to that strategy (not class), only to take advantage of its OP'ness, and because you can't afford going on real class with full gears. Also... even if you say you could buy them, you just won't do it ONLY because of the advantage (u can do gud in pvp with it, while you can still grind exp).

"I would reset if the droids gets buffed", that's what you said before but you didn't, and why? because u know you could stay on that strategy because you can still rely on poison damage to grind exp. (even in Saw Guarduans) So now you're defending it desperately, and I'm not surprised. I mean..I saw your info in the leaderboards...

mike

Post by mike » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:31 pm

this is interesting
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

we_can

Post by we_can » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:32 pm

imagine being able to deal 51 damage per shot as a lvl 40 in pvp. now picture that person fighting an evenly level player with similar runes, but a different class. both players have unruned armor, who do you think would win?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:59 am

we_can wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:32 pm
imagine being able to deal 51 damage per shot as a lvl 40 in pvp. now picture that person fighting an evenly level player with similar runes, but a different class. both players have unruned armor, who do you think would win?
if that level 40 (with poison runed pellet) is against level 100 (on different class with runed gears), nub would literally have more than 50% chance of winning