A dumb and silly idea

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos
Re: A dumb and silly idea

Post by cinos » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:47 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:37 pm
Robby wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:51 pm
This is a cool out of the ordinary suggestion. I'm not sure if this would be a good idea or not, but could definitely be something worth considering. :idea:
Please god no. I can just picture the 1000 RPM p5 pellets and double reflect shields now.
I pictured it myself the moment I made the thread, please tell me I didn't doom the timeline.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Iron_Shadow014

Re: A dumb and silly idea

Post by Iron_Shadow014 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:55 pm

TheWood wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:24 pm
Joey__ wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:09 pm
cinos wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:26 pm
I thought of something stupid, what if you could dual wield two handed weapons, IF you are double or more the requirement?

Ehhhh? That'd be pretty fun ehhh????

:|

EDIT: Wait no nevermind I don't want to imagine dual wielding spitter I take it back I take it back-
lol, and what about archers too? how is it phisicly posible to use 2 bows
and what about if deathgunner decides to be warrior, and he uses 2 havocs lol and 4m dmg
it would be cooler if you could equip 2 diffrent weapons at the same time, like a wand and a gun or something
a gun and a sword
Level 218 to use two havocs.
Multiclasses are a bad idea, fact that you can carry a sword and a wand in same time is just some bug in my opinion. Can't do same with gun and sword.
I think its a funny/good idea because as a mage, it would be funny of i could wield a wand and a gun, sword, etc. Also with dual wielding bows how would they shoot :lol:
I like turtles