Equip and Inventory Bugs

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Flashlight237
Equip and Inventory Bugs

Post by Flashlight237 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:51 am

Welp, I came across more bugs, this time involving the inventory. Namely, this involves using the Equip and the Use buttons. Oddly enough shops, both when buying and selling stuff, worked fine. The inventory, however, welp...

When equipping gear, nothing happens. This happens whether you equip a hat, a shirt, a pair of pants, a pair of shoes, or a weapon. Only when you refresh and relog (for those of you reading, you might need to use a Private Window since the Javascript error is back. At least I'm able to tell what's causing it this time.) would you be able to actually change into the new equipment.

When consuming items such as the pile of blueberries, however, the game kicks you out of the server. Yep. Eating blueberries kicks you out of the game (the game did nothing when I ate cherries).: http://prntscr.com/pkulxl

I dunno what's causing this. Maybe it's the same issue that's causing monsters to refuse to spawn? I dunno. But yeah, there's that.

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Equip and Inventory Bugs

Post by Robby » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Thanks for the details! This was indeed a bug caused by my programming related to the server change. This will be today in a short bit.