Eliatopia mobile is unplayable (BUG)

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Kazzuto
Eliatopia mobile is unplayable (BUG)

Post by Kazzuto » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:42 pm

So as the title said, the game is unplayable on mobile version. After the update, the game is force close as soon as i clicked the game. Im using Oppo f5 at the moment.

I know not many players play the game on mobile so until now no one report it,but i find it more comfortable playing mage on mobile. So can you check the issue about this problem. Thanks.

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Eliatopia mobile is unplayable (BUG)

Post by Robby » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:44 pm

Thanks for the report. Actually, a good bit of players play on mobile. Anyway, at which point during the game does the crash happen? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

Kazzuto

Post by Kazzuto » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:09 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:44 pm
Thanks for the report. Actually, a good bit of players play on mobile. Anyway, at which point during the game does the crash happen? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
As i said,it force close as soon as i clicked the game. It won't open,it just showing a black screen for a sec and force close the game.i tried to delete and reinstalling the game but it stil not working.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:27 pm

Strange. When did you start having this problem? Or did the game never work for you on mobile?

Kazzuto

Post by Kazzuto » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:27 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:27 pm
Strange. When did you start having this problem? Or did the game never work for you on mobile?
It worked well before the update,i mean the recent update. But now it's completely unplayable like i said. Never found this kind of problem in any mobile (play store) game,except when i installed some game in pc that lost/missing some file. It give experience like that ,you know like it wont open at all.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:17 pm

Ok. Unfortunately I'd say hang tight until the next update. I'm not really sure why it's crashing, since it's working fine for me and I haven't heard anyone else have any issues so it's hard for me to diagnose. If you can, just play on desktop for now and wait until update. Hopefully something in the update will somehow allow it to run.

Jinnzakk

Post by Jinnzakk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:26 pm

Same my phone is oppo brand too and i thought that im the only one dealt this problem thats why i didnt report this issue, after the update of new map (mushroom area) i cant play eliatopia on my phone anymore until now, when i run thr apps its black the whole phone screen and automatically close, i ask some players but they told me that maybe the problem its on my phone with lower specs but i dont mind because the apps dont mind if your phone is high or low ram. I reinstall the game many times but nothing happen.
"Devil in a form of a wh0re"
Discord: Jinnzakk#1268

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:33 pm

@jinnzakk Ok thanks for letting me know. That is strange then. Interesting that it worked before the update. Once next update comes out in a week or two, go ahead and try then and let me know if there is any change.

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:36 pm

Seems to me like an oppo exclusive issue, the game works just fine on my redmi.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Kazzuto

Post by Kazzuto » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:55 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:33 pm
@jinnzakk Ok thanks for letting me know. That is strange then. Interesting that it worked before the update. Once next update comes out in a week or two, go ahead and try then and let me know if there is any change.
K here the update of this bugs. So the game finally run on my phone again (oppo f5) but it run until the login page. I mean everytime i tried to click HUD such as register,log in,forgot password,credit,enter id,and password, the game will froze and force close. As long as i didn't click those HUD the game run fine,but by not be able clicking those, the game still unplayable for me. Can you check this problem,i just want to play the game on my phone again. Thanks
Attachments
rsz_11rsz_screenshot_2021-12-13-21-37-26-96.jpg
Logi view
rsz_11rsz_screenshot_2021-12-13-21-37-26-96.jpg (119.91KiB)Viewed 273 times