CHARACTER'S PROTECTION FIELD ISSUE

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
-ZERO-
CHARACTER'S PROTECTION FIELD ISSUE

Post by -ZERO- » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:49 am

So yeah, Yesterday, I reset my character into wizard class and maximized the protection field and the storm cloud. As a newly reset character, I wanted to test its damage and durability so I went to the PvP area, and I was shocked when I suddenly died because I got shot by an archer with an arrow hoard (his weapon doesn't have any runes!) What's more shocking is that my protection field is active at that moment. So basically, I receive damage even though I have protection shield or without my protection field getting popped first.

I think I am the only one who's experiencing this problem, because DotAcher (wizard class) and I, tried it earlier to see if I can damage him too even with his protection field is active, and I didn't because I have to pop his protection field first before I can damage his Character HP, unlike mine.

If you're going to ask how much defensive output I have if this have something to do with the issue, mine has 93k+ defensive output.

cinos

Re: CHARACTER'S PROTECTION FIELD ISSUE

Post by cinos » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:32 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:49 am
So yeah, Yesterday, I reset my character into wizard class and maximized the protection field and the storm cloud. As a newly reset character, I wanted to test its damage and durability so I went to the PvP area, and I was shocked when I suddenly died because I got shot by an archer with an arrow hoard (his weapon doesn't have any runes!) What's more shocking is that my protection field is active at that moment. So basically, I receive damage even though I have protection shield or without my protection field getting popped first.

I think I am the only one who's experiencing this problem, because DotAcher (wizard class) and I, tried it earlier to see if I can damage him too even with his protection field is active, and I didn't because I have to pop his protection field first before I can damage his Character HP, unlike mine.

If you're going to ask how much defensive output I have if this have something to do with the issue, mine has 93k+ defensive output.
I've actually noticed this in low levelled mages and always thought it had to do with the smaller defense stat. Dunno if it's a bug but at THIS point it might be a better option to- ya know, make mage shield not the worst ability to fight against.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:12 pm

That is strange. Does this seem to happen EVERY time, or is it seemingly random?

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:54 am

Robby wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:12 pm
That is strange. Does this seem to happen EVERY time, or is it seemingly random?
Sad to say..it happens everytime, and as I was observing, the attack boost passive skill in protection field doesn't apply in pvp too, i tried using that skill outside the PvP while looking at my stats, and it's buffed, but when I enter the PvP, my stats shows it's original damage output.
...I switched to wizard class because warrior is so slow, and now... the protection field doesn't work well, If only I could reset both stats and skills again, I will but I don't have emeralds now.

coke

Post by coke » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:45 am

Are you using shield perhaps? Or what are your gears and weapons at that time? Better record it

DREEEEEAAM09
Location:samuraiz i dont have minecraft and minecraft sucks and fortnite and u

Post by DREEEEEAAM09 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:49 am

where did u died? in pit? i think i killed u :D
fortnite sucks

-shootabirdie

Spiegel

Post by Spiegel » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:57 am

Apparently there's something like a bug too that happened to me when I downgraded my flare roll from 2 points to 1 and when I rolled 2 flares still appear but costs 1 mp when I do it and I think this is connected to whats happening.

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:20 am

DREEEEEAAM09 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:49 am
LoL i never went inside the pit, plus, you can't even kill me even if we bet 2M hahaha try to kill me under 3mins. And also stop living up with ur name, u r daydreaming.

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:25 am

coke wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:45 am
Are you using shield perhaps? Or what are your gears and weapons at that time? Better record it
I tried to use wizard set (priests and jester set) with wand and shield combination, and dual wands. Next is the warrior barbed set, same weapon sequence.

None of them affects the problem positively or negatively, I think it's a bug.. It's like ninja slash, u can cast it, but it won't do anything.

DREEEEEAAM09
Location:samuraiz i dont have minecraft and minecraft sucks and fortnite and u

Post by DREEEEEAAM09 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:30 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:20 am
DREEEEEAAM09 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:49 am
LoL i never went inside the pit, plus, you can't even kill me even if we bet 2M hahaha try to kill me under 3mins. And also stop living up with ur name, u r daydreaming.
also not saying i killed u im just questioning cuz im always at pvp bruh...u say i cant kill u dang what if i killed an barbed set huh? just a bit of combo nad running like u saying ur the only one who cant be killed by anyone. tuldok
fortnite sucks

-shootabirdie