2 parties of trade lost iteams after accept

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Firen

2 parties of trade lost iteams after accept

Post by Firen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:14 pm

So, I was trading with player Zeus_X06 and after we accepted trade from both sides ( he offered skull crusher pants and I offered 500k money) trade ended successfully but he got 0 money from me but lost pants, and I lost 500k and got no pants. I don't have a video of this or a screenshot, but is there a way to get items/money back?
:shock: Bruh Polish Moment :shock:

Kazzuto

Re: 2 parties of trade lost iteams after accept

Post by Kazzuto » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:46 pm

Firen wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:14 pm
So, I was trading with player Zeus_X06 and after we accepted trade from both sides ( he offered skull crusher pants and I offered 500k money) trade ended successfully but he got 0 money from me but lost pants, and I lost 500k and got no pants. I don't have a video of this or a screenshot, but is there a way to get items/money back?
There is no such thing like this i believe, this case can be triggered by exploiting bugs by 1 person while trading the item.
so my conclusion that i bet he is lying that he didn't receive the the money, he say that to avoiding that you will report him. hah i know this trick, there are so many players using these trick back in HH so they don't get reported.

Firen

Post by Firen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Kazzuto wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:46 pm
Firen wrote:
There is no such thing like this i believe, this case can be triggered by exploiting bugs by 1 person while trading the item.
so my conclusion that i bet he is lying that he didn't receive the the money, he say that to avoiding that you will report him. hah i know this trick, there are so many players using these trick back in HH so they don't get reported.
Huh, this might be the case. But I traded with him two times. And first trade was bigger (1mil) for the SkullC helmet and I got the item. So I don't know if he is lying or not. But still, thanks for telling me something like this exist will be cautious next time.

Kazzuto

Post by Kazzuto » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:18 pm

Firen wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:45 pm
Kazzuto wrote:
Firen wrote:
Huh, this might be the case. But I traded with him two times. And first trade was bigger (1mil) for the SkullC helmet and I got the item. So I don't know if he is lying or not. But still, thanks for telling me something like this exist will be cautious next time.
yeah you should be, and don't ever trade a high lvl item with low level player( or a completely naked character). They mostly used this method with low lvl player account so they can scam and run. Some dude also reported the same case a few days ago.
oh i checked his account, yeah he is a high lvl player, no wonder he play act really good. Gain your trust first and then scam you. well done.

Firen

Post by Firen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:29 pm

Kazzuto wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:18 pm
Firen wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:45 pm
Kazzuto wrote:

yeah you should be, and don't ever trade a high lvl item with low level player( or a completely naked character). They mostly used this method with low lvl player account so they can scam and run. Some dude also reported the same case a few days ago.
oh i checked his account, yeah he is a high lvl player, no wonder he play act really good. Gain your trust first and then scam you. well done.
Well, sometimes you learn the hard way.

Firen

Post by Firen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:38 pm

The guy is still writing to me, so am confused. If this was a scam or bug. Kinda weird.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:32 pm

Are you positive the trade fully went through? I'd have to double check, but I made it so this can't happen. Have you reloaded the game since then? If for some reason a trade fails, you should recieve a small message on screen saying so, and none of the items, money, etc should be deducted.

Firen

Post by Firen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:14 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:32 pm
Are you positive the trade fully went through? I'd have to double check, but I made it so this can't happen. Have you reloaded the game since then? If for some reason a trade fails, you should recieve a small message on screen saying so, and none of the items, money, etc should be deducted.
I reloaded the game several times and items were still lost. About trade, the fail/decline message wasn't shown. Only "trade completed was shown" and then item/coins were lost.

we_can

Post by we_can » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:16 pm

Firen wrote:
There was this guy going around last month who would scam people through trades. He would get what they offered, but they wouldn't get what he offered. Real toxic. I think the guy is lying, also, you can sell skull pants to the shop for 550k, so I'm pretty sure it was a scam. Sorry but keep in contact with him just in case.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

Firen

Post by Firen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:36 pm

we_can wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:16 pm
Firen wrote:
There was this guy going around last month who would scam people through trades. He would get what they offered, but they wouldn't get what he offered. Real toxic. I think the guy is lying, also, you can sell skull pants to the shop for 550k, so I'm pretty sure it was a scam. Sorry but keep in contact with him just in case.
I checked, and it sells for 432k. As I said before he might scam. But something would seem off. He is still writing to me even after a scam if someone said something on the forum. And I traded with him before and I got iteam. It would be more logical for him to scam me on the first trade when I offered 1mil for a helmet.