2 parties of trade lost iteams after accept

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
we_can
Re: 2 parties of trade lost iteams after accept

Post by we_can » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:56 am

Firen wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:36 pm
we_can wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:16 pm
Firen wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:14 pm
So, I was trading with player Zeus_X06 and after we accepted trade from both sides ( he offered skull crusher pants and I offered 500k money) trade ended successfully but he got 0 money from me but lost pants, and I lost 500k and got no pants. I don't have a video of this or a screenshot, but is there a way to get items/money back?
There was this guy going around last month who would scam people through trades. He would get what they offered, but they wouldn't get what he offered. Real toxic. I think the guy is lying, also, you can sell skull pants to the shop for 550k, so I'm pretty sure it was a scam. Sorry but keep in contact with him just in case.
I checked, and it sells for 432k. As I said before he might scam. But something would seem off. He is still writing to me even after a scam if someone said something on the forum. And I traded with him before and I got iteam. It would be more logical for him to scam me on the first trade when I offered 1mil for a helmet.
Maybe to gain your trust first. If you max gun point, it sells for 550k.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

Firen

Re: 2 parties of trade lost iteams after accept

Post by Firen » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:55 pm

we_can wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:56 am
Firen wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:36 pm
we_can wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:16 pm

There was this guy going around last month who would scam people through trades. He would get what they offered, but they wouldn't get what he offered. Real toxic. I think the guy is lying, also, you can sell skull pants to the shop for 550k, so I'm pretty sure it was a scam. Sorry but keep in contact with him just in case.
I checked, and it sells for 432k. As I said before he might scam. But something would seem off. He is still writing to me even after a scam if someone said something on the forum. And I traded with him before and I got iteam. It would be more logical for him to scam me on the first trade when I offered 1mil for a helmet.
Maybe to gain your trust first. If you max gun point, it sells for 550k.
Maybe to gain trust, maybe bug. I think it was bug. I just don't know now.
:shock: Bruh Polish Moment :shock: