Item sacrifice

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Wave115
Item sacrifice

Post by Wave115 » Mon May 31, 2021 5:03 pm

So I was testing out item sacrifice with some trash armor and accessory quipped.
t1= loose helmet t2 = loose armor t3 = loose pants t4 =loose shoes t5 = loose accessories. I had my alt right next to me when testing this and at no point does the skill say you loose your weapon so when I died all the stuff I was wearing came off, however my weapon completely disappeared, my alt was right there and at no point did my s1 e2 f2 p2 skull gun drop from my body, I didn't even know it was an option for your weapon to drop (if that is even the intention of the skill since it doesn't say your weapon will be dropped) but the weapon completely vanished as my alt picked the rest of the stuff up, is this a bug? intended? either way it needs to be specified if so cause i just lost over 1.5m from that and if possible is there a way I could get it back? Either way it's something that could be a problem for anyone investing in the skill.

UPDATE: OK I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK! SO I relogged my character and the weapon was equipped on me again, i think weapon disappears after you die but relogging reappears this, I think this might be a bug, just glad i didn't loose my gun XD

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Item sacrifice

Post by Robby » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:58 pm

Thanks for the report! I looked into this and it looks like a visual only bug, due to some code that I forgot to remove on the client. When the skill was first created it was made to drop your weapon instead of your boots. I just forgot to change a few things for that. I'll have the fix made in the next update.

Wave115

Re: Item sacrifice

Post by Wave115 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:30 pm

Sounds good!