Well, looks like e3 are ghosts

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Xessurround

Well, looks like e3 are ghosts

Post by Xessurround » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:23 am

ok. as i said in other posts, i have farmed from lvl 26 to lvl 44 puff monsters trying to get a single e3 (electric rune stage 3) [unfortunately i haven't got one] i dont know if i have a very bad luck but, with other monsters that drops rune/stones haven't taken me for more than 3 levels and this taking 18 levels it is an error or bug.

by the way i am still trying to acquire it

Can someone that knows something about or thinks the same put his "history"?
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Flashlight237

Re: Well, looks like e3 are ghosts

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:05 am

I think it just had to do with how rare Electric runes are in general. I think Robby might've made runes of all stages and types about 10-20% too rare to be viable to be perfectly honest with ya.

There is something amiss about H3s, I will say that much. Nobody's yet to get them, so I'm wondering if Robby forgot to give H3s a drop rate in the Stalagmite's drop list.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:47 pm

Yikes, it does look like I forgot to add H3 stones to stalagmites. I'll have this fixed in the next update.

As for the E3 runes, they look to be in the drop list as they should. They do have a very very low drop rate though, so it will take quite a bit of killing to find one. Don't forget to check the vendors to see if some players are selling any.

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:17 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:47 pm
Yikes, it does look like I forgot to add H3 stones to stalagmites. I'll have this fixed in the next update.

As for the E3 runes, they look to be in the drop list as they should. They do have a very very low drop rate though, so it will take quite a bit of killing to find one. Don't forget to check the vendors to see if some players are selling any.
is it possible you could release the chances of it or better yet display drops and % of getting them in eliapedia to make grinding easier?

Xessurround

Post by Xessurround » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:40 pm

troopas wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:17 pm
Robby wrote:

is it possible you could release the chances of it or better yet display drops and % of getting them in eliapedia to make grinding easier?
i agree, only if you can plss

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:32 pm

Robby wrote:
One thing you can try to check and see if something drops is to first have it drop at a stupidly high drop rate (1 in 3 should be enough), and if you see it drop, set the drop rate to whatever you feel like (I think runes drop somewhere between a 1 in 200 and a 1 in 1000 chance, but that's just a guess. I haven't studied it.)