Weird Box Bug

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
K
Weird Box Bug

Post by K » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:26 am

Image Tysm Crit

yasvsV

Re: Weird Box Bug

Post by yasvsV » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:29 am

K wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:26 am
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hinYPbgPATE
Woa, when was the crate so easy to move? :0

Thanks for posting this! I think I know how people are moving the crates so easily now (Apparently not by grenade, which I previously assumed).
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573

K

Post by K » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:39 pm

yasvsV wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:29 am
K wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:26 am
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hinYPbgPATE
Woa, when was the crate so easy to move? :0

Thanks for posting this! I think I know how people are moving the crates so easily now (Apparently not by grenade, which I previously assumed).
i told u to raise a little bit the stone
Image Tysm Crit

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:22 pm

Thanks for the video. I will swap those rocks in the top area with the slightly bigger rock and see if that helps prevent it from getting pushed out as easily.

As for what's going on down bottom, I'm not entirely sure. But it likely may be because of some syncing issues between clients. That may be a bit more work to look into, so I'll just let it slide for now since it's such a specific bug that shouldn't harm anything to much. Eventually I'll see if I can do anything to improve syncing between clients for objects such as that box, but for now I'll just let it be.

K

Post by K » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:26 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:22 pm
Thanks for the video. I will swap those rocks in the top area with the slightly bigger rock and see if that helps prevent it from getting pushed out as easily.

As for what's going on down bottom, I'm not entirely sure. But it likely may be because of some syncing issues between clients. That may be a bit more work to look into, so I'll just let it slide for now since it's such a specific bug that shouldn't harm anything to much. Eventually I'll see if I can do anything to improve syncing between clients for objects such as that box, but for now I'll just let it be.
thank you for your response :D
Image Tysm Crit