Some bugs.

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Jakub34
Some bugs.

Post by Jakub34 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:13 pm

It is just a blank room inside this area.

Clicking "No" does nothing.

Nice hockey stick.

I think this happens if you close the character menu too fast?

Paintball helmet doesn't look right.

I think it is like that on every mage weapon. I would assume the "Magic Based" should be on the next line.

Some other bugs without pictures

Not sure if this is intended or not, but the newer melee weapons don't have that much damage. The hockey stick (which I think is the best weapon atm?) only has 1 more power than the pitchfork.

edit* It seems that the newer melee weapons (with an exception to hockey stick) are cheaper than the pitchfork. Guess I may as well go ahead and suggest that it should get a buff + increased price.

You cannot loot the money you dropped upon death. It won't appear for you, but it will appear for other players.

Mage is still impossible to play. You only have 5 hits that can do damage.

If you use a melee weapon with a magic weapon, the melee weapon will consume MP if it hits the enemy.

If you have a menu open (like character menu) and change areas, the menu will still be open.

Items do not display a sell price.
Last edited by Jakub34 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:14 am, edited 9 times in total.

Artemis

Re: Some bugs.

Post by Artemis » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:53 am

Last one also happened to me when I was putting in points.

Also looks like the revolver isn't shooting bullets, but is still using them.

EDIT: Same goes for the paintball gun.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:42 am

Artemis wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:53 am
Last one also happened to me when I was putting in points.

Also looks like the revolver isn't shooting bullets, but is still using them.

EDIT: Same goes for the paintball gun.
The Strong Toy Gun refuses to shoot anything as well.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:55 pm

Thanks for the detailed list. Most of all the bugs mentioned in this post will be fixed in a patch here shortly!

Only a couple notes:
-Menus staying open when you change areas is ok. Unless I overlooking something, is there a problem with this?
-Yes, newer added melee weapons aren't all stronger. Equips are just being added in no particular order.
-I tested the dying money bug, and the money was being correctly dropped. It is hard to see however as it appears underneath your character. Are you still having this issue?

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:14 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:55 pm
Thanks for the detailed list. Most of all the bugs mentioned in this post will be fixed in a patch here shortly!

Only a couple notes:
-Menus staying open when you change areas is ok. Unless I overlooking something, is there a problem with this?
-Yes, newer added melee weapons aren't all stronger. Equips are just being added in no particular order.
-I tested the dying money bug, and the money was being correctly dropped. It is hard to see however as it appears underneath your character. Are you still having this issue?

-Game wise, I don't think there is any issue. This does not really apply to me, but it might be annoying for players that are in a rush. Guess you will have to see what future players think.

-Alright, that makes a lot more sense. It just bothered me that the strongest ranged weapon was at 19 power, 27 or something for magic, and the hockey stick only being 14.

The character on the bottom is the one that died with the money but is not able to see it.