Cant click on items

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
FunkieXD
Cant click on items

Post by FunkieXD » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:19 pm

idk if this is reported but i cant click on food and other stuff, i almost died since i cant eat the food.
fix pls xd.

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Cant click on items

Post by Robby » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Hmm, I need more info on what you mean exactly. Is the item menu appearing? If so, when you click the items is the item info menu appearing? If so, when you click "equip" or "use" is that where it's not working?

DonJi

Post by DonJi » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:40 am

Robby wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:33 pm
Hmm, I need more info on what you mean exactly. Is the item menu appearing? If so, when you click the items is the item info menu appearing? If so, when you click "equip" or "use" is that where it's not working?
You can see the item on the menu BUT it is unclickable so you wont be able to do sheet, happens when you stayed in a room for a couple of minutes, that too is the result of your players getting stuck on the room where if they change room or enter portal it will be infinite loading screen, only way to fix is to reload the game

Seriously tho there are a lot of bug after what UPDATE you made, maybe its better if you play the game for less than 15 minutes and you will see for yourself

there are also bug when you DIE you wont loose anything if you just refresh the game

K

Post by K » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:15 am

DonJi wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:40 am
Robby wrote:
You can see the item on the menu BUT it is unclickable so you wont be able to do sheet, happens when you stayed in a room for a couple of minutes, that too is the result of your players getting stuck on the room where if they change room or enter portal it will be infinite loading screen, only way to fix is to reload the game

Seriously tho there are a lot of bug after what UPDATE you made, maybe its better if you play the game for less than 15 minutes and you will see for yourself

there are also bug when you DIE you wont loose anything if you just refresh the game

i have a VID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-jm9dai3ls
Image Tysm Crit

FunkieXD

Post by FunkieXD » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:27 am

DonJi wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:40 am
Robby wrote:

this is the explanation, also i dont really have the problem when you change room, but i kidna have this problem when if i chnage room, it takes longer than it should be.
i hope u fix this rob, no pressure

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:33 pm

Ok, thank you very much for the video! Now I just need to figure out why it is happening, which may be hard. How often is this happening for you?

~

Post by ~ » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:34 pm

From my experience I get the bug happening to me on average every 7-10m it is annoying to have to reload every time just to be able to use items and load into the next area properly. Hopefully you can fix this soon that would be much appreciated and it would make grinding easier.
Face Your Fears Before They Consume You

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:57 pm

Thank you for the post. I'm trying to keep an eye out, it's just a bit harder to fix bugs when I can't get it to happen for me. =/ I do have a small patch to try that will be released tomorrow that might help, but it's just a shot in the dark.