Due some curiousness i found that

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
noobking21
Due some curiousness i found that

Post by noobking21 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:26 am

If you kill you're own alternate at pit you get item on ur alternate that's correct but let me explained due some boredoms i found that this is increased luck of drop well no lying i drag my, example acc on pit and after it's die i open to archer acc and you gonna believe this instant drop rune once yeah maybe some of player doing it secretly but yeah am honest fr me want fair gameplay so i leak what i discovered in order not to abused by wrong person am talking to you m f NebulaMaster. Thanks for some info am relieved now I'll still find more but if not is kinda harsh it seem like is luck I don't know what happen fr. Am cursed from drop no luck. But this is legit if people don't let you farm you get also luck by any chance so good bye.
Thank You for playing Eliatopia have good days.

noobking21

Re: Due some curiousness i found that

Post by noobking21 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:27 am

So is kinda based on luck fr
Thank You for playing Eliatopia have good days.

jimruler6

Re: Due some curiousness i found that

Post by jimruler6 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:49 am

noobking21 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:26 am
If you kill you're own alternate at pit you get item on ur alternate that's correct but let me explained due some boredoms i found that this is increased luck of drop well no lying i drag my, example acc on pit and after it's die i open to archer acc and you gonna believe this instant drop rune once yeah maybe some of player doing it secretly but yeah am honest fr me want fair gameplay so i leak what i discovered in order not to abused by wrong person am talking to you m f NebulaMaster. Thanks for some info am relieved now I'll still find more but if not is kinda harsh it seem like is luck I don't know what happen fr. Am cursed from drop no luck. But this is legit if people don't let you farm you get also luck by any chance so good bye.
:O
Bl op fr