Horace cheating by afk guarding outpost

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
BallBuster
Re: Horace cheating by afk guarding outpost

Post by BallBuster » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:36 am

Katwastaken wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:37 am
Horace wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:01 am
so lag? and checking stuff on my phone is me cheating? okay continue your trash talk in elia and stop bringing every little petty thing to robby he has better things to do than to tend to every little thing u say.. Bloodline aka Katwastaken Chammerlys Herobrine and Captainstar are the worst potty mouths in this game so continue to bring your issue to robby because u will continue to have issues with that mouth :D
thats better hearing this than your acc getting banned
you cant ban any accounts lol you are the most washed up elia player i have ever seen continue spreading rumors and lies about everything and anything you can. how about instead of bloodline wanting to spam the most broken things in game play the right way and stop crying when someone uses techniques back on yall lol cry

BallBuster

Post by BallBuster » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:37 am

yall literally get mad when i buy emeralds from robby shop lol calling me a pay 2 win player and getting mad cuz im better than you lol just stop

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:46 am

BallBuster wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:36 am
Katwastaken wrote:
Horace wrote:
so lag? and checking stuff on my phone is me cheating? okay continue your trash talk in elia and stop bringing every little petty thing to robby he has better things to do than to tend to every little thing u say.. Bloodline aka Katwastaken Chammerlys Herobrine and Captainstar are the worst potty mouths in this game so continue to bring your issue to robby because u will continue to have issues with that mouth :D
you cant ban any accounts lol you are the most washed up elia player i have ever seen continue spreading rumors and lies about everything and anything you can. how about instead of bloodline wanting to spam the most broken things in game play the right way and stop crying when someone uses techniques back on yall lol cry
What did you mean i cant ban any acc, i can ban, anyone can ban. You just afraid that you are getting banned . Your attitude so good tbh thinking robby would just simply ignoring this. Why im a crying im literally peacefully doing literally nothing other than typing this post. Also why im am yu saying you better than me. Infact you wasted a lot of coins and real ingame.
Last edited by Katwastaken on Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I simp White Lily

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:14 pm

Ye ye your overconfident by yurself.
I simp White Lily

USERNAME-

Post by USERNAME- » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:47 pm

Robby fix this this a games problem. Horace did not do it intentionally so stop fighting wen

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:06 pm

ok ok i will stop fight. unless he keeps throws his text gun to me.
I simp White Lily

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:28 pm

BallBuster wrote:
Katwastaken wrote:
Horace wrote:
Shut up bozo
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:29 pm

Horace wrote:
Shut up idiot don't try to write whole paragraph even you know what tf you are doing little brets, as robby isnt active anymore ya guys just taking advantage of this things and using hacks in open... you don't know how to play player, don't even have skills, your all players use hacks and glitches. Your existence is questionable here :lol: :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

MajidDGreat

Post by MajidDGreat » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:43 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:46 am
BallBuster wrote:
Katwastaken wrote:

What did you mean i cant ban any acc, i can ban, anyone can ban. You just afraid that you are getting banned . Your attitude so good tbh thinking robby would just simply ignoring this. Why im a crying im literally peacefully doing literally nothing other than typing this post. Also why im am yu saying you better than me. Infact you wasted a lot of coins and real ingame.
Wbu you guys dont you guys abuse teleport and tab bug

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:10 pm

MajidDGreat wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:43 pm
Katwastaken wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:46 am
BallBuster wrote:

Wbu you guys dont you guys abuse teleport and tab bug
Its not called abuse its called as use..
Every mage and many players use tab and story mode..
But the thing you are doing in pvp area is clearly bad
BLOODLINE #1 8-)