Ban this what's so called "Hacker"

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Katwastaken
Ban this what's so called "Hacker"

Post by Katwastaken » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:40 am

So it happened on early morning. My alt Jasmine and my guildmate [II]-JOHN are just doing randomly on Alion. However we saw a guy named chickenlord49 that he says "anyone logouts gets 100k" we alr know its a troll or some kind of scem but he raised it to 500k ao we like saying "ok........ Log out is kinda simple." I log out and [II]-JOHN as well log out. We thinking we would get ez money however when i log back. I see [II]-JOHN is now chickenlord49. I didn't believe at first but [II]-JOHN's alt (Nasir8) came and talked about me that he got hacked. Im so worried thinking the guy can hacked my acc cuz he just LITERALLY HACK A ACC STRAIGHT UP like in an instant after he log out. He proceeded to say to me that he's gonna hacked my acc then im said "heck NAW YOU CANT HACK MY ALT, I HAVE STRONG PASSWORD FR" he proceeded sell the hacked acc "[II]-JOHN" but i told to everyone that he's a hacker. After that he unsuccessful hacked my alt wew since my password is random numbers fr. Im guessing [II]-JOHN pass is like nearly identical to his username but im still worried to this day. BAN chickenlord49 GUYS

Also sincd [II]-JOHN is a bloodline member, the hacker straight up spamming rudes words to the guild chat saying "sexy b******"

Btw i gave 2m to Nasir8 (real [II]-JOHN)
I simp White Lily

HPTest

Re: Ban this what's so called "Hacker"

Post by HPTest » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:08 am

Katwastaken wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:40 am
So it happened on early morning. My alt Jasmine and my guildmate [II]-JOHN are just doing randomly on Alion. However we saw a guy named

chickenlord49 that he says "anyone logouts gets 100k" we alr know its a troll or some kind of scem but he raised it to 500k ao we like saying "ok........

Log out is kinda simple." I log out and [II]-JOHN as well log out. We thinking we would get ez money however when i log back. I see [II]-JOHN is now

chickenlord49. I didn't believe at first but [II]-JOHN's alt (Nasir8) came and talked about me that he got hacked. Im so worried thinking the guy can

hacked my acc cuz he just LITERALLY HACK A ACC STRAIGHT UP like in an instant after he log out. He proceeded to say to me that he's gonna hacked my

acc then im said "heck NAW YOU CANT HACK MY ALT, I HAVE STRONG PASSWORD FR" he proceeded sell the hacked acc "[II]-JOHN" but i told to everyone

that he's a hacker. After that he unsuccessful hacked my alt wew since my password is random numbers fr. Im guessing [II]-JOHN pass is like nearly

identical to his username but im still worried to this day. BAN chickenlord49 GUYS

Also sincd [II]-JOHN is a bloodline member, the hacker straight up spamming rudes words to the guild chat saying "sexy b******"

Btw i gave 2m to Nasir8 (real [II]-JOHN)
lie
I MAKEING GUILD SOON DONATE FOR ME AND SO UR IN IT WITH MY FREINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3l14T0P14 AWSOME