ACCOUNT RECOVERY: Failed to communicate with URL server.

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
-ZERO-
ACCOUNT RECOVERY: Failed to communicate with URL server.

Post by -ZERO- » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:47 am

As I was about to change my alt's password (IGN: Akhurst), because I'm about to hand it to my friend, SonKambo, I accidentally pressed random key right before I pressed the confirmation to change the pass. Luckily, I binded it to my email account but the problem is I am not receiving any emails when I'm trying to request a recovery code because of this issue. (I can still open Akhurst only because it is saved to my browser, and that how I was able to bind it to my email lol.)

BTW, please check the email I sent regarding this. Might as well reset the password for me. Thank you very much.

NUMBERS

Re: ACCOUNT RECOVERY: Failed to communicate with URL server.

Post by NUMBERS » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:02 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:47 am
As I was about to change my alt's password (IGN: Akhurst), because I'm about to hand it to my friend, SonKambo, I accidentally pressed random key right before I pressed the confirmation to change the pass. Luckily, I binded it to my email account but the problem is I am not receiving any emails when I'm trying to request a recovery code because of this issue. (I can still open Akhurst only because it is saved to my browser, and that how I was able to bind it to my email lol.)

BTW, please check the email I sent regarding this. Might as well reset the password for me. Thank you very much.
Yes same pls robby check the email i sent too

-ZERO-

Re: ACCOUNT RECOVERY: Failed to communicate with URL server.

Post by -ZERO- » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:46 pm