Ban Philippines

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Fav
Ban Philippines

Post by Fav » Mon May 08, 2023 6:03 am

your games would be a lot better if people can actually support your games.. lol instead of poor people getting mad when people pay you lol Sorry Chill_in_good this doesnt include you but these toxic poor butt players are ruining Robby's games Bye robby hopefully someone else comes along and supports your creations BYE ELIATOPIA
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

TrapQueen

Re: Ban Philippines

Post by TrapQueen » Mon May 08, 2023 10:56 am

This girl is talking like he's filling Robby's tummy lmao.
First off, money isn't the only way to support the game and the creator. Playing the game, reporting abusers, and giving suggestions on how to make the game better is enough.

And yes, Robby also need money to run a game. But you're talking beyond your comprehension regarding how money works lmao.

Ban PH players? Why don't we start with your racist butt then? All you do is rant about players who's beating your butt in the game, even after spending a lot of money. Dude, you're just frustrated. You should look for mental help.

I reckon you said that Robby can't ban you even if you harass players cuz you're supporting the game by buying emeralds LMAO 😂. Dude is trynna insult Robby fr, but I don't think he's got time for an arrogant person like you. Pull yourself together, get a job, cuz that few bucks you spent won't be enough to feed Robby even for a month.

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Mon May 08, 2023 11:31 am

TrapQueen wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 10:56 am
First off, money isn't the only way to support the game and the creator. Playing the game, reporting abusers, and giving suggestions on how to make the game better is enough.

And yes, Robby also need money to run a game. But you're talking beyond your comprehension regarding how money works lmao.

Ban PH players? Why don't we start with your racist butt then? All you do is rant about players who's beating your butt in the game, even after spending a lot of money. Dude, you're just frustrated. You should look for mental help.

I reckon you said that Robby can't ban you even if you harass players cuz you're supporting the game by buying emeralds LMAO 😂. Dude is trynna insult Robby fr, but I don't think he's got time for an arrogant person like you. Pull yourself together, get a job, cuz that few bucks you spent won't be enough to feed Robby even for a month.
100% RIGHT BIG SISTER :)
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

Latinitik-

Post by Latinitik- » Mon May 08, 2023 11:44 am

PH IS GOOD PLAYER FR FAV IS A BULLY PH IS NOT POOR FR SOMEONE IS RICH THAN YOU SO DONT CRY :lol:

Fav

Post by Fav » Tue May 09, 2023 6:44 am

TQ keep sucking me harder and harder youre the poorest of em all :lol:

Fav

Post by Fav » Tue May 09, 2023 6:45 am

TrapQueen wrote:

sucking my hotdog hard rn

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Tue May 09, 2023 12:54 pm

Fav wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:45 am
TrapQueen wrote:

sucking my hotdog hard rn
CRY MORE :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)