unbann wurrtrak_45

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
wurrtrak_45
unbann wurrtrak_45

Post by wurrtrak_45 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:13 am

Hi, Robby im so sorry for what happened i saw that i was banned but i totally forgot to close my game after i went to sleep, i played a ping pong game with my brother and my monitor just went black so i thought that my pc was closed... i was Talking to Spice who wanted to sell his account to me and then while i was typing to him, i was in guild house just to see the unnactive players in my guild named Bowmen. it must be a huge mistake cuz i never afk standing still.. i always go and sit on a bench, or someone boost me on near on area 106, diamond backs, but for this i really really thought that my pc was closed and i didnt even know that i was shooting arrows from the video i just saw on youtube i didnt have a fast clicker or whatever you can call it. please unbann me i promise it won't happen again, i'll be sure that my game is closed before going to sleep, always.
And I want to add something also, that i never go on forums.. like it's my first time ever posting in here just to prove that i never have problems with anything and +, why would i bot from one day to another, just to go up the leaderboards, to be honest, i dont really care of being in leaderboards, it must have been a bug or something when you message someone in your friends and you click beside the chat and it start throwing arrows like that

Stormzy

Re: unbann wurrtrak_45

Post by Stormzy » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:19 pm

its called an auto clicker