Kiyoshi Botting

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
cinos
Re: Kiyoshi Botting

Post by cinos » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:56 am

C0ck wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:32 am
cinos wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:45 pm
we_can wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:05 pm

the joke is that ahmed used to mute people too often and for too long of a time (i disagree personally), and gave a lot of warns (also disagree)
Oh right so c0ck is mad robby is actually doing what's fvcking right for once and banning a botter...

c0ck you are not smart at all, but for once you are actually a moron.
What are you even saying lmao. Ahmed_ (in the discord server) used to mute people for 3 days because they said a swear word. Now that Robby has banned him for 30 days which is a lot in my opinion. Never said I was mad, just asked Robby to be merciful to us as a joke.
Considering the surprising amount of people who are fine with people who have exploited countless times not getting permabanned, do not even try to blame me in the era of "/s".
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

we_can

Post by we_can » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:50 am

C0ck wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:32 am
cinos wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:45 pm
we_can wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:05 pm

the joke is that ahmed used to mute people too often and for too long of a time (i disagree personally), and gave a lot of warns (also disagree)
Oh right so c0ck is mad robby is actually doing what's fvcking right for once and banning a botter...

c0ck you are not smart at all, but for once you are actually a moron.
What are you even saying lmao. Ahmed_ (in the discord server) used to mute people for 3 days because they said a swear word. Now that Robby has banned him for 30 days which is a lot in my opinion. Never said I was mad, just asked Robby to be merciful to us as a joke.
Is you do are have reta rd?? That's extreme hyperbole considering he does swear sometimes himself, and Ahmed has never been hypocritical. He is more strict compared to the other mods, so sure it can be seen as being harsh. All the times he has muted people is because they have violated the rule. Would you not agree posting nsfw is worth a mute? Sure, maybe a 2 day mute is a long time but he has said he's been trying to not give such long mutes. Cut him some slack for once like the joke isn't even funny anymore
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

mike

Post by mike » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:01 am

Sometimes i think the forums is becoming twitter at this point
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:34 am

mike wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:01 am
Sometimes i think the forums is becoming twitter at this point
See, I'd actually give a shιτ about your argument, if you weren't only saying that because some people on this forum would not like the memes you post on the discord.

Oh yeah, I know about those, you're not funny, your sense of humour is aging backwards.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

mike

Post by mike » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:13 am

cinos wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:34 am
See, I'd actually give a shιτ about your argument, if you weren't only saying that because some people on this forum would not like the memes you post on the discord.

Oh yeah, I know about those, you're not funny, your sense of humour is aging backwards.
Cant even describe how funny and sad it is you went fishing on the discord just to say that☠️

Edit: also i don't mean some people, i'm vaguely pointing at you. You're literally beefing with random people in this thread for absolutely no reason and assuming c0ck that they support exploiters not knowing they mean the discord and not the game. If you wanna talk like you actually know whats going on behind-the-scenes then come join the server as cinos and stop being a puzsy by going "oh my oh my my info will be stolen im doxxing myself boohoo".
go watch breaking bad

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:26 pm

mike wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:13 am
cinos wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:34 am

Cant even describe how funny and sad it is you went fishing on the discord just to say that☠️

Edit: also i don't mean some people, i'm vaguely pointing at you. You're literally beefing with random people in this thread for absolutely no reason and assuming c0ck that they support exploiters not knowing they mean the discord and not the game. If you wanna talk like you actually know whats going on behind-the-scenes then come join the server as cinos and stop being a puzsy by going "oh my oh my my info will be stolen im doxxing myself boohoo".
I'm actually not on there, as much as some of you want to believe that, I just know because, surprise surprise, what you post on the internet is public and I can find it whenever I feel like doing so...so, REALLY if you don't like me calling you an unfunny twατ, learn what actual humour is, instead of blaming others for being disappointed that this community is really no better than how it was 5 years ago.
Really, you've never given me a good reason to join, am I just supposed to do it because my game number is high? Please...
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

mike

Post by mike » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:42 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:26 pm
I'm actually not on there, as much as some of you want to believe that, I just know because, surprise surprise, what you post on the internet is public and I can find it whenever I feel like doing so...so, REALLY if you don't like me calling you an unfunny twατ, learn what actual humour is, instead of blaming others for being disappointed that this community is really no better than how it was 5 years ago.
Really, you've never given me a good reason to join, am I just supposed to do it because my game number is high? Please...
Wow you always fail to see what i tried to show you, good on you being an example 🫡
go watch breaking bad

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:11 pm

mike wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:42 pm
cinos wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:26 pm
Wow you always fail to see what i tried to show you, good on you being an example 🫡
You showed me nothing.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

-BISAYA-

Post by -BISAYA- » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:33 pm

Bruh.
Im not sure if im a Human :?: :?:

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:54 pm

mike wrote: