Ride error

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Wizardthing
Re: Ride error

Post by Wizardthing » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:53 pm

sometimes this happens to me but most of the time it just never happens
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

MrQuiwito

Post by MrQuiwito » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:06 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:16 pm
Ok thanks. I just teste and it seems to be working correctly for me. Is anyone else also having this problem?
I've been testing this bug for almost a year. YES this was reported 70000 times before but wasn't fixed.

When first azulongs came out with the ice runes update, there was a issue with some players not being able to kill any ice monster. It was due to something related to device language understand numbers differently.

When ice was introduced this bug started to happen. I do strongly believe is for the same or similar reason. When I used my computer back in spain, or my phone, which was settled up in spain, with default spanish language, this bug happens to me. Now that I'm at the US everytime I use a computer here, with English as default language, this bug does NOT happen, I can ride through areas without a problem. I also bought a new phone here in the US and the bug doesn't happen either.

Also many others from non English speaker countries, prob with a different language settled up as default have to suffer this bug. Every single device I used back in spain had this bug.

I think you should look back at the players not being able to kill ice monsters issue, because is prob the same problem.

I hope this helps to solve the oldest not fixed bug in elia history.
Thx cinos for pfp

MrQuiwito

Post by MrQuiwito » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:13 pm

Screenshot_20230127-081221_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230127-081221_Chrome.jpg (220.88KiB)Viewed 204 times

This is what robby said 1 year ago, when ice monsters could not be killed.
Thx cinos for pfp