arrows bug

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Kami
arrows bug

Post by Kami » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Hello to whoever read this post, i want to report a bug/glitch , i create a account as archer on eliatopia.com then i started to shot monster but when i was shooting the monsters my arrows was just disappearing instead of being on ground like an dropped item , first time when i refreshed the page i was having the arrows back in my items menu , then i started again to shoot the monsters to make sure what that was an bug/glitch not my connection then it happenend again and when i refreshed for second time i don't had the arrows in my item's menu. https://prnt.sc/q5q49g since i can't post the image go on this link and look at it , i hope that the bug will be fixed soon since i'm lvl 1 and can't do nothing.TY

edit : Feel free to comment if this bug happenend to you too

Robby
Site Admin

Re: arrows bug

Post by Robby » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:58 pm

Thanks for the reporting on the forum! I'm having a little trouble understanding exactly what may have happened though. When you say the arrows didn't appear on the ground, do you mean after the monster died they didn't appear, or do you mean whenever you shoot no arrow came out?

Kami

Post by Kami » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:15 pm

i mean that after i finish that 4 arrows (mean shooting the monsters with them , they don’t appear on the ground ) and no arrow came out

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:39 am

I'm not sure what he or she is exactly trying to report, but the arrow drops seem to work fine. (They only seem to drop a max of 2 though. Could have sworn there was a percentage to drop more? Not that it should be a feature as I think it should be a skill later, but I guess that is something to point out.)

Also, this was probably the area/game being stupid, but the squishers near the first house have some issues with dying. Some of them will drop their item upon death, but will not despawn. I have not seen this happen with warrior, mage, or gunman, so it is maybe an issue with archer, or just an issue on my end or the game.

Kami

Post by Kami » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:47 am

https://prnt.sc/q5ztyy i can't pickup the arrows and when i shoot the monsters the arrows don't even came out (lvl 1 account)

edit: now when i refresh getting no arrows back

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:00 pm

Kami wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:47 am
https://prnt.sc/q5ztyy i can't pickup the arrows and when i shoot the monsters the arrows don't even came out (lvl 1 account)

edit: now when i refresh getting no arrows back
You cannot pick up those arrows. Only arrows dropped from hitting monsters you can. (Which are the blue ones)

Kami

Post by Kami » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:13 pm

oh rip my mistake i though it was a bug/glitch :roll:

Kami

Post by Kami » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:16 pm

but though this how a lvl 1 player can lvl up to next level with 70/80 arrows since when it shoots the monsters getting 1 from them