Eliatopia Official Trailer & Finger Promo Hat giveaway #2

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Robby
Site Admin
Eliatopia Official Trailer & Finger Promo Hat giveaway #2

Post by Robby » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:44 pm

The official Eliatopia promotional trailer has been released, here it is if you want to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGX8ziTky9w

With the release of the trailer, I am going to run another finger hat promo event. As the name of the item implies, "promo" means the finger hat was designed to be given away to players in events that help promote the game. So here is how the next promo event is going to go.

The first 15 people to share the Eliatopia Facebook page's trailer post will receive a finger promo hat! So go to this page https://www.facebook.com/Eliatopia/ and share the trailer post on your Facebook. Here are the rules:

1. Share the Facebook post. After sharing, post a screenshot of the share on this post as proof. You can blur/crop out your Facebook name or any personal or revealing info.
2. Your forum account post username will be the account you will get the hat on.
3. To combat player's abusing multiple dummy accounts and getting several hats, your forum account must have at least 20 posts (no spam posts) and your in-game account must be at least level 35.

Artemis

Re: Eliatopia Official Trailer & Finger Promo Hat giveaway #2

Post by Artemis » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:53 pm

Does this count?

Ign- Artemis
Last edited by Artemis on Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goddess of the hunt

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:54 pm

My ign is GonDup, Level is 86.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:57 pm

Last edited by CrazyVanilla on Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:58 pm

Yep, that's exactly what I'm looking for! I will give away the hats at the end of the event (probably in a couple days). If there is a lot of interest, I will consider giving out a few more than my initial post of 15. :)

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:03 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:58 pm
Yep, that's exactly what I'm looking for! I will give away the hats at the end of the event (probably in a couple days). If there is a lot of interest, I will consider giving out a few more than my initial post of 15. :)

Sir pls, hat's gonna lose it's value if everyone has it :c
Goddess of the hunt

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:04 pm

Artemis wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:03 pm
Robby wrote:

Sir pls, hat's gonna lose it's value if everyone has it :c
fr

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:07 pm

Robby wrote:
So I looked at the image of the space pod floating through space. I had provided you with a storyboard that featured Moonchyllus granting the player special powers (the explanation for skills being a thing in the game). In the trailer itself, the space pod is surrounded by magical particles and a magical yellow aura. Are those sparkles Moonchyllus' blessing from my storyboard sketches?