Someone hacked my main and i think i know who it was

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
jd38997_jr
Someone hacked my main and i think i know who it was

Post by jd38997_jr » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:07 am

Ok when i got out of school yesterday i found out my main acc password was changed and it could bot have been my bros because they are in elementary and i get out earlier than them so than the person that hacked me logged on my account and when he first talked i knew exactly who it was IT WAS BOSSDOG cus bossdog dose. Not talk proper english also why i think it was bossdog is because he was on my acc selling stuff for his main acc than he said wait ill brb than bossdog logged on and my acc did not log back on
hi my name is jd38997 and my life all in all is pretty dam bad :) also cinos FVCK OFF

Insomnia

Re: Someone hacked my main and i think i know who it was

Post by Insomnia » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:12 am

Sorry man, I do hope you get help, but this boils down to one important lesson, be careful for whom you trust, so be more careful next time and I wish you luck

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:04 am

>it could bot have been my bros because they are in elementary
elementary schools have computers, infact underground games like this are more likely to be played there since school computers won't have the sites banned.
>i knew exactly who it was IT WAS BOSSDOG cus bossdog dose. Not talk proper english
half the community speaks in broken english, heck, crush speaks in EXTREMELY broken english, you don't see me claiming anything.

Maybe don't "pilot"? Nobody who says they got "hacked" in the Helmet games community actually had their passwords mined out of some server. They always give their passwords to people because they don't even wanna play the game, and then WONDER why their password doesn't work! I find the need to mention this because HH especially has gotten a reputation of "banning for the littlest thing" and "being EXTREMELY EASY to get hacked in!", while at the same time seeing people willing to skip internet 101 for easy level ups, and in the case of the former, clearly having their ban reasons stated outright (almost always duping since nobody's dumb enough to use actual cheating programs in an MMO nowadays).
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:25 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:04 am
elementary schools have computers, infact underground games like this are more likely to be played there since school computers won't have the sites banned.
>i knew exactly who it was IT WAS BOSSDOG cus bossdog dose. Not talk proper english
half the community speaks in broken english, heck, crush speaks in EXTREMELY broken english, you don't see me claiming anything.

Maybe don't "pilot"? Nobody who says they got "hacked" in the Helmet games community actually had their passwords mined out of some server. They always give their passwords to people because they don't even wanna play the game, and then WONDER why their password doesn't work! I find the need to mention this because HH especially has gotten a reputation of "banning for the littlest thing" and "being EXTREMELY EASY to get hacked in!", while at the same time seeing people willing to skip internet 101 for easy level ups, and in the case of the former, clearly having their ban reasons stated outright (almost always duping since nobody's dumb enough to use actual cheating programs in an MMO nowadays).
Can’t even play Eliatopia at school lol

jd38997_jr

Post by jd38997_jr » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:35 pm

cinos wrote:

all sites are blocked litterly all even eliatopia
hi my name is jd38997 and my life all in all is pretty dam bad :) also cinos FVCK OFF

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:28 pm

jd38997_jr wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:35 pm
cinos wrote:

bruh yall schools wack
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:26 pm

jd38997_jr wrote:
cinos wrote:

lmao my school's website blocker thing malfunctioned and now it doesn't' block anything

imposter_sus

Post by imposter_sus » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:04 pm

bossdog stole the account. he is selling it for 2m
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⡿⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠻⣦
⠀⠀⣸⣿⠀⣠⣶⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣦
⠀⣤⣶⣶⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿
⣸⣿⠀⣿⠀⠀⠿⠿⣿⣶⣶⣶⡿⠛
⣿⣧⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⠛⢿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣷⣶⠀⢸⣿
⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣽⠀⣿⡇
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣦⣠⣴⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:21 pm

imposter_sus wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:04 pm
bossdog stole the account. he is selling it for 2m
Is that so?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

jd38997_jr

Post by jd38997_jr » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:31 pm

Swagybob wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:26 pm
jd38997_jr wrote:
cinos wrote:

lmao my school's website blocker thing malfunctioned and now it doesn't' block anything
yes it dose when i say everything i mean everything