I got Scammed BY R3TRO and DotAcher

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Kambaal1
I got Scammed BY R3TRO and DotAcher

Post by Kambaal1 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:51 am

So I know this my fault but At least Give a punishment too both of them this the proof that I trade my item then they didn't pay it.
So I hope to be aware of this player Tnx. MY skull amor h2 and legs h2 ALso f1 f3 got scammed sadly
Attachments
sa.JPG
sa.JPG (121.46KiB)Viewed 543 times
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (69.94KiB)Viewed 544 times
#CrapArts
#Nubs

Kambaal1

Re: I got Scammed BY R3TRO and DotAcher

Post by Kambaal1 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:54 am

On picture you will see my lovely Skull amor and legs Pls robby Need Punishment of this two like ban for 30days can you do that.
Attachments
dsadsa.JPG
dsadsa.JPG (77.37KiB)Viewed 542 times
#CrapArts
#Nubs

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:17 am

Wait wut why did u accept it’s your fault dude u accepted

Kambaal1

Post by Kambaal1 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:22 am

well I didn't know that they are scammer so I trust them cause of there Level. Sadly, but Today taking advantage to a kind person like me. So I Think this the right time to stop to be so much kind to other player. So Sorry if I Ignore you. Well this post is Like A Alert so that they can't victim again :)
#CrapArts
#Nubs

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:36 pm

Ok, so this trick happened with me today as well so... I was selling my h2 for 70k and some guy named S3 was trading his bone pistol for my h2! and what he did was he quickly removed bone pistol and clicked accept but ofcourse I am not dumb and I am very careful with trading so I double checked it and found he was trading me nothing for h2 so I declined it you should be careful my dude it is common trick idiots use even I am kind, I gave fireninja his skull crusher sword he once dropped so nobody else picks it up and I helped other newbies with the game progression and money but that doesn't mean I am gonna give my precious stuff to a scammer for free lmao, considering you got scammed by two different person twice, you should have learnt to double check trades before accepting it.
Hello :) hope you have a nice day! (I am just a normal nerd who plays games in free time)

storage2

Post by storage2 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:40 pm

Kambaal1 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:22 am
well I didn't know that they are scammer so I trust them cause of there Level. Sadly, but Today taking advantage to a kind person like me. So I Think this the right time to stop to be so much kind to other player. So Sorry if I Ignore you. Well this post is Like A Alert so that they can't victim again :)
Sorry to say this bro R3TRO and DotAcher is not the old owner so... Don't blame your self im still your trusted friend but next time use you brain that this stupidity will never happen again .... sign by crush😁🙄
Last edited by storage2 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:41 pm

Kambaal1 wrote:
Pls don't stop being kind to players, if you need help, you can ask me and I will tell you the difference between getting scammed and being kind, being kind is when somebody asks for your help or you help someone when they in trouble and being scammed is when somebody tricks you by asking for something big saying they will return it or using various tricks like removing items right before pressing accept don't fall for these and continue being kind to newbies and people who need help if you see someone accidentally drop something, instead of selling it, give him that back.
Hello :) hope you have a nice day! (I am just a normal nerd who plays games in free time)

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:43 pm

Also always be more careful with trades next time and double check wtf are you getting or you might end up with a banana for your dark mage helmet.

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:01 pm

Ew scammers. Ok well they're not gonna be banned in game but maybe flash can ban in the discord

Kambaal1

Post by Kambaal1 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:02 pm

Atomic wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:41 pm
Kambaal1 wrote:
Pls don't stop being kind to players, if you need help, you can ask me and I will tell you the difference between getting scammed and being kind, being kind is when somebody asks for your help or you help someone when they in trouble and being scammed is when somebody tricks you by asking for something big saying they will return it or using various tricks like removing items right before pressing accept don't fall for these and continue being kind to newbies and people who need help if you see someone accidentally drop something, instead of selling it, give him that back.
Well I can't remove being Kind to Other Player. well, this Just remind me to be extra careful, also you guys Don't trust easily because they can betrayed you :(
#CrapArts
#Nubs