Auto kill or Botting ?

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Shun
Auto kill or Botting ?

Post by Shun » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFOIfBb ... =MapleTree ZERO PROFF WHAT HAPPEN THEN IM GOONA CLOSE
Last edited by Shun on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(\_/)
( •_•)
/>🎮
(\_/)
(•_•)
\☕/

-ZERO-

Re: Auto kill or Botting ?

Post by -ZERO- » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:57 pm

Thanks for the post Shun, this is what I'm wondering, my account is active tho I'm not using it cuz I was asleep, and when I come online and used my other acc/alt, i saw my Account (-ZERO-) was active, and I got nervous because I was thinking that my account has been hacked, but no, I located its area and went in to it, and saw it killing mobs without attacking and just standing still ( unlike botting who's not just standing and keep on spamming attacks). So after seeing it, i logged it on and wondered why my exp is still the same the way I left it before logging out.

Subscribe

Post by Subscribe » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:17 am

Banned -ZERO- his botting till lvl 86 to lvl 87

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:08 am

Subscribe wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:17 am
Look who's talking, hi crush, have you read my comment on this thread? And my post in the bugs and errors section? Like I said, "my exp are still the same as I left it when I logged off", and in fact, botting is where you auto attack mobs, and as you can see from his recorded video..my -ZERO- was just standing still. I also have my password change because I was confused the first time I saw my -ZERO- is online when I used my alt having the thoughts that my account was being hacked or used by someone else tho I'm the only one who knows my password.

Also, why would you say that I am botting from lvl 86-87 if I am already lvl 87 on that video? Didn't you know that I turned level 87 yesterday? In fact, i used emeralds to edit my stats into farming mode because I'm planning to farm this whole week. Shame on you who's proposing how to duplicate items either bug or visual to newbies, also hope you are satisfied for not getting banned from spamming Lot's of drones.

I may be lazy to grind exp and coins, but I won't do shits just to gain benefits and have the attention of others. (-ZERO- is always lazy, that's why PVP and Pit is his game source of income)

zienice!

Post by zienice! » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:10 am

I see -ZERO- keep using ninja slash even his mp was zero🤧🤧🤧 i think his a cheater or my sceen was bug🤧

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:15 am

zienice! wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:10 am
I see -ZERO- keep using ninja slash even his mp was zero🤧🤧🤧 i think his a cheater or my sceen was bug🤧
You can actually spam MP heal using fruits or soda.

Subscribe

Post by Subscribe » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:16 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:08 am
Subscribe wrote:
Look who's talking, hi crush, have you read my comment on this thread? And my post in the bugs and errors section? Like I said, "my exp are still the same as I left it when I logged off", and in fact, botting is where you auto attack mobs, and as you can see from his recorded video..my -ZERO- was just standing still. I also have my password change because I was confused the first time I saw my -ZERO- is online when I used my alt having the thoughts that my account was being hacked or used by someone else tho I'm the only one who knows my password.

Also, why would you say that I am botting from lvl 86-87 if I am already lvl 87 on that video? Didn't you know that I turned level 87 yesterday? In fact, i used emeralds to edit my stats into farming mode because I'm planning to farm this whole week. Shame on you who's proposing how to duplicate items either bug or visual to newbies, also hope you are satisfied for not getting banned from spamming Lot's of drones.

I may be lazy to grind exp and coins, but I won't do shits just to gain benefits and have the attention of others. (-ZERO- is always lazy, that's why PVP and Pit is his game source of income)
Sorry im just missing with you it's kinda funnny that your already reach lvl 80 but you do this .... I can't believe at first but when i see the video.... Everything changed ever true or not🙄

Subscribe

Post by Subscribe » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:18 am

Im just interested ...what is robby respond 😶

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:21 am

Subscribe wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:16 am
-ZERO- wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:08 am
Subscribe wrote:

Sorry im just missing with you it's kinda funnny that your already reach lvl 80 but you do this .... I can't believe at first but when i see the video.... Everything changed ever true or not🙄
Imagine commenting "I'm just messing with you" it's kinda funny how you say "you already reached level 80 but you do this" without considering what I said (can you really comprehend?), I wonder how Robby would decide about this.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:37 am

Support , I'm convinced that it is bottling , And botting can break the game so a right punishment must be held.
Last edited by Heneral on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.