Overall Whipmaster Is worst than Warrior

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Heneral
Overall Whipmaster Is worst than Warrior

Post by Heneral » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:18 am

The Passive skill that need to be double tap To use are double trouble you can't use it when it doesn't connect on the tip and It consumes MP even if you don't hit the target with the tip.

DOUBLE TROUBLE and Sometimes even the tip hits visually but no damage will trigger (sometimes)

The only thing that Whipmaster good it's only the tornado and that Fireball , the Passive Nawww sucks.
Even the damage is very high but you need to be so accurate than Professional Sniper Army Soldier.
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

Kieon

Re: Overall Whipmaster Is worst than Warrior

Post by Kieon » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:59 am

Whipman is more mp dependent than a wizard for god's sake
poop class, at least not for now.
I couldnt think of why robby would add this class when we already have four, it will just be extra work for him to update this class

Darkninja

Post by Darkninja » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:14 am

eh, i think whipmaster is pretty good. its damage is way higher than it should be at that level (similar to warrior rage), but it also has range. it's not too mp dependent either, unless you wanna quadruple your damage.

coke

Post by coke » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:22 am

Says who? The guy who complains a lot? :lol:
I mean what are you even expecting this robby's game nothing new.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:05 am

Darkninja wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:14 am
eh, i think whipmaster is pretty good. its damage is way higher than it should be at that level (similar to warrior rage), but it also has range. it's not too mp dependent either, unless you wanna quadruple your damage.
Understand my complain Nitwit. I'm not talking about the damage I'm talking about the mechanics.

Darkninja

Post by Darkninja » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:00 am

Heneral wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:05 am
Darkninja wrote:
Understand my complain Nitwit. I'm not talking about the damage I'm talking about the mechanics.
You`re the nitwit here.The mechanics are fine, unless you suck at the game. Because there`s literally only one mechanic, keep your distance for more damage.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:25 am

Darkninja wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:00 am
Heneral wrote:
Darkninja wrote:
You`re the nitwit here.The mechanics are fine, unless you suck at the game. Because there`s literally only one mechanic, keep your distance for more damage.
Im talking about the MP nitwit.

we_can

Post by we_can » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:39 am

Heneral wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:25 am
Darkninja wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:00 am
Heneral wrote:

Im talking about the MP nitwit.
Then don't use the mp nitwit, also for the tip, you have to get used to using the whip so you'll memorize exactly where the tip is. Just like the tip and the length of Simon/Richter's whip in smash bros
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

Someone

Post by Someone » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:27 pm

"nitwit"
Back after a while

G_Toast

Post by G_Toast » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:57 pm

rn the only thing whipmaster is good at is making a shooting platform for gunners and archers (because of a bug)
I'm a |
boy... |
_____/
.. V
...O
../|\
.../\