BOTTERS chiroy25 and gamer_otaku

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Insomnia

Re: BOTTER chiroy25

Post by Insomnia » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:02 am

Ok chiroy I don't have much respect to you to begin with because of how much of a hotdog you were to me, I'm not usually a mean person, and rarely ever do things out of spite. But that first one, "not allowed to insult players" is a plain out joke. if you're really that thin skinned then you can leave the Internet bud, because no matter what game you visit , no matter how small, you will always see insults. You can never Dodge them or outrun them. And another thing, I've seen the video. Please don't pull the B.S on us, cause it's only gonna make me more mad.

Aletheia

Post by Aletheia » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:32 am

chiroy25 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:09 am
Auto clicker isn't BOT it's just can help for awhile that you are doing something at your house work and it's not 100% successfully that auto clicker can help you grow.
Please, don't call "Autoclicker" a BOT because it's a not bot
Oh man...but this is exactly what "Botting" is :oops: . You just prove you have been cheating. I don't know how to reply you to this because it's clearly that you knew you are not supose to do this. And i hope Robby will ban you for that, we don't need players like u in Elia, what will be the next step? "Robby pls sir unban me?!!! I did 'nuthing wrung'? I was innocent? I didn't knew?"
The truth is if you don't have time for playing, lvling up and having fun in game - just simply don't PLAY! Where's your dignity? Where's your achivements if you don't do it by yourself? And don't call others toxic if they just tell you the truth, deal with it.

Insomnia

Re: BOTTERS chiroy25 and gamer_otaku

Post by Insomnia » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:21 pm

You do know she has a point right, if your aren't gonna play right then what's the point of even playing. I don't care if it was just an autoclicker. Rpg games are games that requires skill and determination, and is meant to be long and hard. If you're too lazy to earn the exp and crap your self, then you can do what alethia said and just leave.

Zapeth

Post by Zapeth » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:54 am

I know I'm almost a year late, but...
Isn't it common knowledge not to use softwares or anything that can affect your gameplay? I mean, botting is banned in most games. What made you think it's allowed to bot in this game?

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:18 pm

Yeah but some people are are very ignorant and entitled

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:41 pm

chiroy25 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:34 am
Next time, please post that i'ts not allowed to use that kind of client
so others player won't use and they will know that it's able to use that in eliatopia
Btw thanks for the information.
Have i nice day eliatopers! <3
Auto-Clicker. Is. Botting. It's as easy as that.
Yes, people have been banned for using auto-clickers (also know as botting)
If you are hacking or cheating, you are a hacker. In this case, you are a botter. Neither of those are allowed in ANY game.
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573