The Desktop installer for other computers

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
GimmedemtoeZ
The Desktop installer for other computers

Post by GimmedemtoeZ » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:34 pm

I myself play this o chromebook and am wondering if you could make a version for chrome books or linux running system Also if possible that too for Helmet Heros If possible
ORA ORA ORA
MUDA MUDA MUDA

Robby
Site Admin

Re: The Desktop installer for other computers

Post by Robby » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:23 pm

I would like to support as many platforms as possible. That being said, I believe I should be able to make Eliatopia installers for at least Linux. I'd have to see about Chrome books though. When I would decide to support linux though would be a matter of how in-demand it is. In the future I'll look into how many players are using it and want it. At the current moment, it's probably a little lower on my to-do list since probably smaller amount of players are using it. But I would like to make an installer for it eventually, yes.

GeraltOfRivia

Re: The Desktop installer for other computers

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:44 pm

GimmedemtoeZ wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:34 pm
I myself play this o chromebook and am wondering if you could make a version for chrome books or linux running system Also if possible that too for Helmet Heros If possible
You know that you can easily install Linux on your chromebook. As a only Os or alternative one. Read a bit about it-instaling Linux is preety simple on most chromebooks.