Dear Mr. Robby

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
cess
Dear Mr. Robby

Post by cess » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:27 am

Sir Robby, if any chances that you might read this please gives us something this year. You know it's Christmas if there's any present you'd like to give us feel free Mr. Robby. we will appreciate it <3

mike

Re: Dear Mr. Robby

Post by mike » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:40 am

Dude, shut up. Are you seriously that desperate for game credits you gonna beg the literal creator of the game, dont tell me if you played counter strike, you're gonna run up to the devs and go beg em? Are you really gonna knock up to someones to door for eliatopia cash?
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:44 am

cess wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:27 am
Sir Robby, if any chances that you might read this please gives us something this year. You know it's Christmas if there's any present you'd like to give us feel free Mr. Robby. we will appreciate it <3
Bruh, the variety of updates Robby has added to the game is already a present in and of itself. What more could you ask for? Go grind some froggos :roll:
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:51 am

cess wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:27 am
Are you kidding me? You want him to work on Christmas just because we'll "appreciate it" Seems to me you don't even appreciate all the work he does already. He just made a huge update 2 weeks ago and now your saying it's not good enough? Wow.

masnam

Post by masnam » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:27 pm

trash post. delete.