Please fix this Sir. Robby

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Good
Please fix this Sir. Robby

Post by Good » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:02 am

This is the reason why I need your help, Sir. Because when I reach level 27 and I entered another area it is okay if I came back to my area it will say error, and I refresh it. When I came back to the game it will go back to the previous level like 26.
I already reach 2 levels but it is useless because it will go back to the previous level like 26.
I guess I am level 28 now and because of that problem I still in level 26.

Please help me, Sir. I don't have any picture to prove my problem but trust me, sir, I am not lying everything I said was true. :( :(

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Please fix this Sir. Robby

Post by Robby » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:46 pm

Hmm, you are saying that the game says "error" and it reverts your level? Did this only happen one time? What exactly did the error message say?

Good

Post by Good » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:01 am

this is the second time this has happened to my account. Reverts happen when I enter another area and If I go back to the previous area the game says "Couldn't join room.Reload game and try again. " When I refresh, it will back to the previous level like level 26. And this is the second time this has happened to my account.

but now I try to reach again level 27 and it is a success. And the problem repeated. This is the 3rd time this has happened to my account :( :( :(

Good

Post by Good » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:26 am