Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
yasvsV
Re: Wrangler Scammed Me + Proof

Post by yasvsV » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:14 pm

Ghalexy wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:16 pm
yasvsV wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:24 pm
I would like to hear Robby's opinion on this matter...
(Or if there already is one, can someone link me to the post?)
Yeah, I'm patiently waiting for Robby to make a statement lol I'll prob email him and ask if he can change my pass back..
Wait, did you add an email to your acc?
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:26 pm

WRANGLER wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:10 pm
Ghalexy wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:02 pm
Then who changed the password? I literally shared my screen with you and copy and pasted the password I sent to you and I logged in perfectly, the screenshots show you know that was the right pass. You said you seen me log in. No one in the world knows that pass besides my roommate and I, and you. It doesn't magically change on its own. I had no benefit scamming you, I don't play HH anymore I said that.
you are only can able to access on your account. i tried to typing the pass you give in several times but it still not working. so im not supposed to pay you by without the account you sell.? also your account its not 350 level it is 340+ level i saw it in my friend list..
Here are some questions and suggestion for both Wrangler and Ghalexy that I have come up with. Will come up with more when I think of them. If anyone else has something to add, please quote this message and I will add it. I hope that this matter will be resolved with either the trade completed, both sides with their original accounts back, or one side banned for scamming or possibly hacking.

Let me ask both of you guys:
- Was there anyone around you guys when the password was exchanged?
- Were you guys talking in PM the whole time?
- Wrangler, what were you doing in the pause after you recieved the password?
- Ghalexy, when did the password stop working, specifically?
- Wrangler, was anyone else aware of the password when Ghalexy shared it with you?
I would like responses to these questions to clear any suspicion, if you do not answer, that is evidence against you

What you guys should have done:
- Both sides, record the entire trading process because HH to Elia trades can get messy
- Give eachother an item or a reasonable amount of money either on HH or on Elia as a down payment so that neither side can deviate from the trade after the deal is agreed upon
- Check for a third party person lurking in the background who may possible be a scammer, hacker, or stalker

Ghalexy

Post by Ghalexy » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:07 pm

Q: Was there anyone around you guys when the password was exchanged?
A: The only person who was around me was my roommate, the owner of the account.
Q: Were you guys talking in PM the whole time?
A: Almost solely Discord, whenever I needed a response on Discord I would message in trade chat to check Discord
Q: Ghalexy, when did the password stop working, specifically?
A: The morning afterwards, I was giving him some time to see if the account may have been bugged but when I checked it that next morning it was changed.

thecowboy

Post by thecowboy » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:28 am

yasvsV wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:26 pm
WRANGLER wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:10 pm
Ghalexy wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:02 pm
Then who changed the password? I literally shared my screen with you and copy and pasted the password I sent to you and I logged in perfectly, the screenshots show you know that was the right pass. You said you seen me log in. No one in the world knows that pass besides my roommate and I, and you. It doesn't magically change on its own. I had no benefit scamming you, I don't play HH anymore I said that.
you are only can able to access on your account. i tried to typing the pass you give in several times but it still not working. so im not supposed to pay you by without the account you sell.? also your account its not 350 level it is 340+ level i saw it in my friend list..
Here are some questions and suggestion for both Wrangler and Ghalexy that I have come up with. Will come up with more when I think of them. If anyone else has something to add, please quote this message and I will add it. I hope that this matter will be resolved with either the trade completed, both sides with their original accounts back, or one side banned for scamming or possibly hacking.

Let me ask both of you guys:
- Was there anyone around you guys when the password was exchanged?
- Were you guys talking in PM the whole time?
- Wrangler, what were you doing in the pause after you recieved the password?
- Ghalexy, when did the password stop working, specifically?
- Wrangler, was anyone else aware of the password when Ghalexy shared it with you?
I would like responses to these questions to clear any suspicion, if you do not answer, that is evidence against you

What you guys should have done:
- Both sides, record the entire trading process because HH to Elia trades can get messy
- Give eachother an item or a reasonable amount of money either on HH or on Elia as a down payment so that neither side can deviate from the trade after the deal is agreed upon
- Check for a third party person lurking in the background who may possible be a scammer, hacker, or stalker
Was there an email associated with the account if not how did you change the pass? Wrangler, I hope you know if you did get into his email you can be put on trial in real life.
where are these dms are they posted in discord?
Wrangler, lets hear what happended from your side? (NO ONE INTERFER WITH THIS QUESTION ONLY FOR WRANGLER TO ANSWER!!!)

Melmar

Post by Melmar » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:24 pm

So WRANGLER pretended that he can't access the account but in fact, he already changed the password. What a pro scammer LMAO.

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:13 pm

Melmar wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:24 pm
So WRANGLER pretended that he can't access the account but in fact, he already changed the password. What a pro scammer LMAO.
Yea, that's what I suspect as well, but I still have to hear Wrangler's complete side of the story.
It would have been better if a video recording was made by both sides though...

Ghalexy

Post by Ghalexy » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:16 pm

He still hasn't responded lmao

WRANGLER

Post by WRANGLER » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:36 pm

well it doesnt matter if i answer the question but sure i will answer it. so before occurred the trade with em he ask a discord name and were chating there for about trading account for stuff as money and emeralds. but probably the first trade was cancel cuz i wont to give the stuff first as avoiding scam. so he refuse the trade but he chatting me again in game and he agree to go first as retrade so thats was happened he didnt correctly give the right one pass on his account so until i decide to refusing and cancel the trade again after 10 mins he starting to acussing me but did not get his pass and change it. But infact i surely want to trade with em as success trade but unfortunately he wouldn't to give the right password on his account. Beside the owner of account that he want to sell for his cousin. im pretty sure his cousin the one who did the pass has change by secretly tho...
Last edited by WRANGLER on Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:20 am, edited 13 times in total.

thecowboy

Post by thecowboy » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:38 pm

galxay what do you have to say in Response to that? btw you never awserwed what you did during the pause infact you never bring it up.

Ghalexy

Post by Ghalexy » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:25 am

I never mentioned a cousin at any time during this post. I said roommate, and no it's a 2 year old account he forgot one letter in the password and he corrected himself. Your trying to shift the blame, we made a mistake that was corrected, where as you scammed me. I called you on Discord and shared my screen, the password was correct. You received the correct password for that account, my roommate uses my computer to play Elia and seeing as I was on it, he couldn't of changed the pass.