make eliatopia more pvp based Robert(essay)

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
ScootHenderson0
make eliatopia more pvp based Robert(essay)

Post by ScootHenderson0 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:47 am

Dear Robert Sharer,

I am writing to you today to discuss the potential benefits of making your game, Eliatopia, more PvP-based in order to attract a larger audience. Currently, the game primarily consists of players grinding against bots, which can become repetitive and may not offer the same level of excitement and challenge that PvP gameplay can provide.

By introducing more PvP elements into Eliatopia, you could create a more competitive and dynamic gaming experience that appeals to a wider range of players. PvP gameplay allows for real-time interaction with other players, fostering a sense of competition and community within the game. This can lead to increased player engagement and retention, as well as the opportunity for players to showcase their skills and strategy against others.

Not to mention, a PvP-focused approach can also open up opportunities for esports competitions and events, which can help to generate hype and interest in the game. This can attract a more dedicated player base and potentially increase revenue through sponsorships and partnerships.

Additionally, by incorporating PvP elements, you can also create a more immersive and social gaming experience for your players. Cooperative play and team-based matches can foster teamwork and communication among players, creating a more cohesive and engaging community within the game.

Overall, I believe that by making Eliatopia more PvP-based, you have the potential to attract a larger audience and create a more dynamic and exciting gaming experience for your players. I urge you to consider implementing more PvP elements into the game to enhance the overall gameplay and appeal to a broader audience.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Scoot

jimruler6

Re: make eliatopia more pvp based Robert(essay)

Post by jimruler6 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:30 am

chat gpt be like
Bl op fr

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:41 pm

jimruler6 wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:30 am
chat gpt be like
Lmao fr
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player πŸ€™πŸΏπŸ‡―πŸ‡² πŸ‡²πŸ‡±

Target for begging due to my username βœ“

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:42 pm

ScootHenderson0 wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:47 am
Dear Robert Sharer,

I am writing to you today to discuss the potential benefits of making your game, Eliatopia, more PvP-based in order to attract a larger audience. Currently, the game primarily consists of players grinding against bots, which can become repetitive and may not offer the same level of excitement and challenge that PvP gameplay can provide.

By introducing more PvP elements into Eliatopia, you could create a more competitive and dynamic gaming experience that appeals to a wider range of players. PvP gameplay allows for real-time interaction with other players, fostering a sense of competition and community within the game. This can lead to increased player engagement and retention, as well as the opportunity for players to showcase their skills and strategy against others.

Not to mention, a PvP-focused approach can also open up opportunities for esports competitions and events, which can help to generate hype and interest in the game. This can attract a more dedicated player base and potentially increase revenue through sponsorships and partnerships.

Additionally, by incorporating PvP elements, you can also create a more immersive and social gaming experience for your players. Cooperative play and team-based matches can foster teamwork and communication among players, creating a more cohesive and engaging community within the game.

Overall, I believe that by making Eliatopia more PvP-based, you have the potential to attract a larger audience and create a more dynamic and exciting gaming experience for your players. I urge you to consider implementing more PvP elements into the game to enhance the overall gameplay and appeal to a broader audience.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Scoot
Honestly I don't know about this m. What's to stop higher level players from spam killing new players?
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player πŸ€™πŸΏπŸ‡―πŸ‡² πŸ‡²πŸ‡±

Target for begging due to my username βœ“

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:47 pm

You used chatgpt to make this, otherwise you'd know Eliatopia already has the best PVP in any Helmet Game. You were simply not around to witness the actual debates on balance or the insane hill guild wars.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

jimruler6

Post by jimruler6 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:36 am

fr
Bl op fr

pit_spectator

Post by pit_spectator » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:27 am

Eliatopia or Helmet Heroes is very simple yet fun and hated fr (ik lol but sometimes we had to agreed) other than mmorpg games which had complicated featurea yu need to do fr

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:05 am

PvP in eliatopia is better than in helmet games. I think you won't be able to do as good of movements as in eliatopia and your movements are greatly restricted. I've been in PvP for a long time though and it's always not quite balanced. Adding resistances was a serious mistake. It literally increased the difference between players with different levels. Gives even more advantages to high level players, greatly debuffs poison runes, makes electric runes useless. I liked grinding in eliatopia at first, but then after adding new sets and upgrades farming increased hundreds of times and honestly it became very boring. Unless you have some kind of addiction you will soon stop farming a lot. Story was interesting. Probably the only reason I didn't quit sooner.. Unfortunately some players ignore story and just skip it.

pit_spectator

Post by pit_spectator » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:48 am

TheWood wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:05 am
PvP in eliatopia is better than in helmet games. I think you won't be able to do as good of movements as in eliatopia and your movements are greatly restricted. I've been in PvP for a long time though and it's always not quite balanced. Adding resistances was a serious mistake. It literally increased the difference between players with different levels. Gives even more advantages to high level players, greatly debuffs poison runes, makes electric runes useless. I liked grinding in eliatopia at first, but then after adding new sets and upgrades farming increased hundreds of times and honestly it became very boring. Unless you have some kind of addiction you will soon stop farming a lot. Story was interesting. Probably the only reason I didn't quit sooner.. Unfortunately some players ignore story and just skip it.
it got bugged yunno it halts after chapter 4 idk ye i really want to watch it fr

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:03 pm

pit_spectator wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:48 am
TheWood wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:05 am
it got bugged yunno it halts after chapter 4 idk ye i really want to watch it fr
Perhaps you missed someone in the red leaf hills or cave.