Hi

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Zeltonn
Hi

Post by Zeltonn » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:43 am

I can see that this game isn't even any better as of right now, No update since August 21st 2023. Not a single update, the community seems much sadder(to me). Nothing doesn't really seem to be getting better. Robby doesn't care about this game. It surprises me that you guys still have hope for Eliatopia, I lost that hope a year ago. Just wanted to leave this comment here because I miss this game. I really hope the economy is better and the game gets better updates! If its August 21st 2024, I'm not returning till I'm a Senior, Seriously.
Rip TechnoBlade

pit_spectator

Re: Hi

Post by pit_spectator » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:17 am

Zeltonn wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:43 am
I can see that this game isn't even any better as of right now, No update since August 21st 2023. Not a single update, the community seems much sadder(to me). Nothing doesn't really seem to be getting better. Robby doesn't care about this game. It surprises me that you guys still have hope for Eliatopia, I lost that hope a year ago. Just wanted to leave this comment here because I miss this game. I really hope the economy is better and the game gets better updates! If its August 21st 2024, I'm not returning till I'm a Senior, Seriously.
Me. Total insanity