Gloo

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
BallBuster
Gloo

Post by BallBuster » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:50 am

Everyone needs to look at facts you ignorant kids…
Gloo was not hacked… accounts cant be hacked….
If it was a hacker then they would of aimed deathgunner account
It was simply taken by someone who gave them the password aka deathgunner using “pilots” you are not suppose to give other players your account password at that point it is your own stupid idiotic ways that causes you to lose your account. Now for me to be on the other end as a buyer means i will buy an account. I lose nothing in this. I did clean transaction and
Took precautionary measures such as using a midman. I paid for the account how it was acquired is not my business. Go cry somewhere else

CAPTAINSTAR

Re: Gloo

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:57 am

You knew gloo was hacked, and the person you were interacting with is scammer, still you bought that acc( doesn't matter if transactions were clean by your end) the reason?

Why are you so aggressively attractive towards buying accs , and using them either to kill low levels players in pvp or og low level players at grind..

You already got a lot of accs, mostly high level...
No one should worry and interrupt you from buying acc , because its your choice, but buying acc from scammer to bully low level players, simply toxicity...

Even scammers know that they need to sell you acc after scamming because you are aggressive account buyer lol
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:02 pm

250$ isnt low money, especially wen dg invested all his day and night to build high level accounts, and someone just buying it easily from scammer..
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

BallBuster

Post by BallBuster » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:17 pm

non of this even involves you.... also im not buying accounts to kill you nubs i can do that with my own acc... and also you have bought accounts aswell so shut up nub also gloo cant be hacked moron... it was gloo's idea to have pilots i dont know the truth behind anything being said so if someone offers to sell me an acc and i want to buy it i can however they obtained the account is not my issue i spent real money to this and i wont allow that to be taken please go mind your own business and shut up
your bloodline is the only ones who keep speaking

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:27 pm

BallBuster wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:17 pm
non of this even involves you.... also im not buying accounts to kill you nubs i can do that with my own acc... and also you have bought accounts aswell so shut up nub also gloo cant be hacked moron... it was gloo's idea to have pilots i dont know the truth behind anything being said so if someone offers to sell me an acc and i want to buy it i can however they obtained the account is not my issue i spent real money to this and i wont allow that to be taken please go mind your own business and shut up
your bloodline is the only ones who keep speaking
This is the not the answer of my questions... you keep roaming around useless talks that you don't care who scammed dg , point Is why you bought it from scammer even you knew dg got scammed...

Not buying accs to kill nubs? Bro reseted in day 2 after getting acc to bully in pvp, you literally don't think before speaking....

Bloodline is not the one who keep speaking, bloodline always speak faxx, when noobking was sus I supported you and oppose world dominators too... do you remember it or ya forgot ??

We are always with right things, if dg got scammed, we will supoort him, no matter you bought acc with irl money or Ohio money....

You knew very well who was the owner of gloo, and who got scammed...

Don't think you will show legal transactions to defend yourself when the other guy is literally scammer....

At last, we are always with truth.. we will try dg to get back his acc, even if we unsuccessful, at least we tried...
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

BallBuster

Post by BallBuster » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:43 pm

stop speaking here like u have intellect all of the screenshots i have of you and videos prove your intelligence is slim just stay in your own business not in other peoples. bloodline speaks no facts they speak bullshi- they always have always will

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:46 pm

Thats you're defense?
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

_Saitama

Post by _Saitama » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:21 pm

epic battles fr :O
I'm just a hero for fun

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:53 pm

bro spent 250$ FOR AN ACCOUNT IN A DEAD GAME?

LMFAO no wonder I recall you being an idiot. Even if Elia was alive you'd still be pathetic...unless you bought this account too.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:19 pm

cinos wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:53 pm
bro spent 250$ FOR AN ACCOUNT IN A DEAD GAME?

LMFAO no wonder I recall you being an idiot. Even if Elia was alive you'd still be pathetic...unless you bought this account too.
Fr
BLOODLINE #1 8-)