uhhh is this a hacker or im just dumb

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
chanceshifter
uhhh is this a hacker or im just dumb

Post by chanceshifter » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:55 pm

so a while back i log into eliatopia and i was in area 77 , i saw shroom warriors constatntly receiving damage like 2 ,3 or 4 damage each time and the damage was detonated in yellow colour numbers.It first came to my mind whether they are receiving electrical damage from other players (since i had never used e runes before and i never know if their damage is detonated in yellow, or white numbers (like the electric field in my protection field) but then they died faster than i expected them to and they drop...A WHOLE LOTTA COINS . i was thinking like 'what the heck is this bug or is there a hacker here' . i was gonna mind my own business but then i thought that if that REALLY was a hacker it would be so cool to track him down. so i started running to the other side, the mobs were still dying abnormally and then i saw a player with pink ponytail hair and pink equipment(idk which equipment is that,didn't saw it clearly) LITERALLY RUNNING PASS THROUGH THE GATES WITHOUT HAVING TO SWITCH ON THE SWITCHES, she done it 2,3 times and then went out from my view. I was gonna right click that player but shes too fast for me to do so.

And in that moment i thought to myself :

IM GONNA HUNT THAT HACKER DOWN

then i couldnt find her anymore so I check the map to see if she is still here or she gone to other place. Theres only 1 player in area 77, only 1 player in area 81 and no players around these areas. I went to area 81 and thought that i should probably record this down.

heres the link to the videos:
https://youtu.be/jjqcTvU8cos
https://youtu.be/UuL-D_Sj5PU
(i put them in yt cuz idk how to upload videos here)

and the rest of the story is what happens in the videos

im still dont know whether thats a hacker or not tho, sorry if i was being dumb this whole time

TheWood

Re: uhhh is this a hacker or im just dumb

Post by TheWood » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:56 pm

It was obviously a hacker. It would be explainable if it happened once because of desync of monsters position when entering area, but it happened all the time. Monsters always take non-elemental damage. It didn't last long in your video. Player left maybe because you started to suspect something. I saw the same thing in ice cave about 2 years ago. Monsters were getting damage out of nowhere.

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:15 pm

Ye it was definitely a hacker. I think lunatic gunner came back to messed up elia fr.
I simp White Lily

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:17 pm

TheWood wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:56 pm
It was obviously a hacker. It would be explainable if it happened once because of desync of monsters position when entering area, but it happened all the time. Monsters always take non-elemental damage. It didn't last long in your video. Player left maybe because you started to suspect something. I saw the same thing in ice cave about 2 years ago. Monsters were getting damage out of nowhere.
Lunatic gunner is back maybes? And he's feared getting banned cuz hee got ip banned twice :0
I simp White Lily

bread12

Post by bread12 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:05 am

Katwastaken wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:15 pm
Ye it was definitely a hacker. I think lunatic gunner came back to messed up elia fr.
Bro he is a hacker I went to natcher fac I long time a go and he was killing everything with one shot he shot one and they were all dead and he got all the coins instantly

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:12 pm

I think I might've found the person you refer to
Attachments
Screenshot_20240211-140613~3.png
Was this the person u saw
Screenshot_20240211-140613~3.png (105.96KiB)Viewed 198 times
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player 🤙🏿🇯🇲 🇲🇱

Target for begging due to my username ✓

CAPTAINSTAR