REPORT UNITED BROTHER HOOD!

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
$@12345@$3
REPORT UNITED BROTHER HOOD!

Post by $@12345@$3 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:02 am

So just now i was chilling in alion, and -Scythe- was crying over some things saying that he lost everything from trusted person and he even wanted to suicide. After asking what happened, seems like Alexander-_-, redpandadude and BallBuster scammed him. First of all: Alex, so what if ppl trash talk u? Do u scam ppl if they trash talk u? U can just ignore the trash talk why did u scam him? Or is it what he said is true and u are embarrassed till the point u get mad? Secondly: BallBuster, lvl 110 player, why tf did u even want to scam a lvl 85 acc? U even tried to act kind as if u didnt scam anyone. “Oh u see my contri? I can help u get lvl 85 ez” U DONT EVEN NEED TO HELP HIM IF U DIDNT SCAM HIM DONT ACT INNOCENT. WDYM BY DOING HIM A FAVOUR WHEN U SCAMMED HIM :lol: :lol: . So, what im trying to say is robby shld ban these three players.BallBuster,Alexander-_- and redpandadude. ALSO, DO NOT JOIN UBH. ITS A TRASH GUILD WITH INHUMANE ACTIONS
Attachments
IMG_0631.jpeg
BallBuster Acting Innocent, stupid as heck
IMG_0631.jpeg (116.16KiB)Viewed 6600 times
IMG_0629.jpeg
IMG_0629.jpeg (159.55KiB)Viewed 6600 times
IMG_0630.jpeg
IMG_0630.jpeg (207.96KiB)Viewed 6600 times
I hate botter and scammers

remaru

Re: REPORT UNITED BROTHER HOOD!

Post by remaru » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:29 am

lol you goofy, ball knows sooooo many pro player accs he can ruin a lot of pro players if he wanted to but he's that trusting. also alex got "scammed" bc he shared his pass for some reason and ball took it(his goofy ahhs fault) ball would have returned his acc but no, he jut kept trashtalking to ball and now he don't get acc back.
also, everyone vote on me poll, not hard.
Demon Lord that governs the forest of Jura.

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:37 am

I have severed trust issues when talking about accounts fr. Lost over 70m from that
Last edited by Katwastaken on Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I simp White Lily

Iron_Shadow014

Post by Iron_Shadow014 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:32 pm

lol why u trust people dont gib pass its ur fault lol, also stop hating on ubh lol
I like turtles

redpandadude

Post by redpandadude » Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:37 am

OK, I just wanted to say that he was complaining about not having the class he wanted so Ball "faked scammed" him and our entire guild is now helping him get a level 85 mage(the class he wanted) in exchange. he has even stated that he does not care that he got "fake scammed" because he now has the ACC of his dreams. we are all working to get him to whatever level he wants and also giving him extra things we get on the way.

P.S. Our guild is not bad we just have our off days sometimes and so do a lot of other groups. :lol: :lol: :lol:

remaru

Post by remaru » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:19 pm

redpandadude wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:37 am
OK, I just wanted to say that he was complaining about not having the class he wanted so Ball "faked scammed" him and our entire guild is now helping him get a level 85 mage(the class he wanted) in exchange. he has even stated that he does not care that he got "fake scammed" because he now has the ACC of his dreams. we are all working to get him to whatever level he wants and also giving him extra things we get on the way.

P.S. Our guild is not bad we just have our off days sometimes and so do a lot of other groups. :lol: :lol: :lol:
nahh our guild better everyone else is just jealus

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:04 am

United Brotherhood sounds like a shιτshow, would've probably taken the number one spot for "worst guild" back in the day honestly, and that's considering things like TWD. I mean I'm not active or anything but I think flexing about how you can "ruin top players" is pretty pathetic.

Ignoring that, that billboard art looks so nice.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

bread12

Post by bread12 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:36 pm

cinos wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:04 am
United Brotherhood sounds like a shιτshow, would've probably taken the number one spot for "worst guild" back in the day honestly, and that's considering things like TWD. I mean I'm not active or anything but I think flexing about how you can "ruin top players" is pretty pathetic.

Frfr

remaru

Post by remaru » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:47 pm

cinos wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:04 am

bruv he knows a lot of pro players pass, he can litterally delete years of progress for many players if he wanted to. also other guild just grind and give pathetic little incentives for grinding while we get 100 emes for grinding till deadline.

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:43 am

remaru wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:47 pm

bruv he knows a lot of pro players pass, he can litterally delete years of progress for many players if he wanted to. also other guild just grind and give pathetic little incentives for grinding while we get 100 emes for grinding till deadline.
I saw that global shout fr goodluck grinding conts though :?
I simp White Lily