Re: REPORT UNITED BROTHER HOOD!

Post by cinos » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:58 pm

remaru wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:11 pm
cinos wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:17 am
remaru wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:19 am

how he "pretending" to pilot accs? also since when did I say he can magically do stuff? you know how to read old man? also why would I go to pit with "exploits" tf?
Pilot scams are one of the only ways for people to get passwords. There's no magical hacker powers that somehow work in Eliatopia and you know it. UBH seems to just be tricking gullible people, if it even has any of their proposed influence at all. My point is that they either don't, which would make them pathetic liars, or they do, and their capabilities are merely scamming people, which as I said, is not the own you think it is.

Also if you have no idea for what I mean in terms of the pit, you're clearly very new, and in no position to talk shιτ.
when tf did we pilot scam or scam ppl in general? Ball never pilot scam, that's why a lot of high lv players trust him for years goofy. And again, when did I talk about magic? like when, quote me plz? and yeah I am new, so what, I can talk all I freaking want, and when did I talk crap other than calling you a dumbass(which you kinda are).
the only "scammers" in our guild were carlos05(pit scammer) he left 2 days ago from our guild for having a new owner and freaking Alexander (the old one. current main: BallBusterson)" everyone else in our guild are grinders or dormant bc their playing hhr which ball logs on to their eliatopia acc so they can remain active, he also activates other players acc in other guilds thus why he can screw with their acc anytime he wants but he doesn't want to.
So now that I explain the only possible explanation for the empty threats of "being able to delete years of progress" because your guild "has the passwords of many top players", you backpedal like a biτch. Spoken like a usual low tier guild. Truly great guilds don't back down, they double down because they know they're right. You guys clearly don't, you're trying too hard to look cool, but stop once you realize the only plausible explanation for your empty declarations of power, are seen as reprehensible in this community. You'd never match Void at it's peak.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:59 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:53 pm
goat of Eliatopia vs ubh lawyer fr :)
anyways cinos doesn't have lot of information since he quit so long though
I'm a goat? Thanks :0

But either way, you actually don't need to be active to know how tight Eliatopia's security is. It's why you never really see players get actually "hacked."
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:08 pm

I've never seen direct hacking accs before. Also hacking or Exploiting is very rarely occured on Eliatopia. One time i see a hacker is only that he literally kills entire area 93 in just blink of a eye (you still can possible to kill those if you spawn kill them) he got banned after that and he made an alt where he shreds area 106 and soon banned again lol.
I simp White Lily

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:06 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:08 pm
I've never seen direct hacking accs before. Also hacking or Exploiting is very rarely occured on Eliatopia. One time i see a hacker is only that he literally kills entire area 93 in just blink of a eye (you still can possible to kill those if you spawn kill them) he got banned after that and he made an alt where he shreds area 106 and soon banned again lol.
Hacks did happen back in the day, but they were related to messing with unity based cheat engines. It made grenades completely broken and essentially caused entire areas to be unplayable.
But no hacks have ever penetrated account security, I assume this is because that's a server based thing, while the game is client-side. Accounts cannot be directly altered via the engine.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

remaru

Post by remaru » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:43 pm

cinos wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:58 pm
remaru wrote:
cinos wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:17 am

Pilot scams are one of the only ways for people to get passwords. There's no magical hacker powers that somehow work in Eliatopia and you know it. UBH seems to just be tricking gullible people, if it even has any of their proposed influence at all. My point is that they either don't, which would make them pathetic liars, or they do, and their capabilities are merely scamming people, which as I said, is not the own you think it is.

Also if you have no idea for what I mean in terms of the pit, you're clearly very new, and in no position to talk shιτ.
when tf did we pilot scam or scam ppl in general? Ball never pilot scam, that's why a lot of high lv players trust him for years goofy. And again, when did I talk about magic? like when, quote me plz? and yeah I am new, so what, I can talk all I freaking want, and when did I talk crap other than calling you a dumbass(which you kinda are).
the only "scammers" in our guild were carlos05(pit scammer) he left 2 days ago from our guild for having a new owner and freaking Alexander (the old one. current main: BallBusterson)" everyone else in our guild are grinders or dormant bc their playing hhr which ball logs on to their eliatopia acc so they can remain active, he also activates other players acc in other guilds thus why he can screw with their acc anytime he wants but he doesn't want to.
So now that I explain the only possible explanation for the empty threats of "being able to delete years of progress" because your guild "has the passwords of many top players", you backpedal like a biτch. Spoken like a usual low tier guild. Truly great guilds don't back down, they double down because they know they're right. You guys clearly don't, you're trying too hard to look cool, but stop once you realize the only plausible explanation for your empty declarations of power, are seen as reprehensible in this community. You'd never match Void at it's peak.
"being able to delete years of progress" was not a threat, it was a theoretical thing my leader can do(which he said wont do) again you are not that smart, you jump to conclusions too freaking quickly. and when tf did we backdown on something? and when tf did we try to look cool?
Demon Lord that governs the forest of Jura.

remaru

Post by remaru » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:45 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
yeah, I can see why he's easily gullible to what a bunch of idiots say about my guild.

remaru

Post by remaru » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:50 pm

cinos wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:59 pm
Katwastaken wrote:
I'm a goat? Thanks :0

But either way, you actually don't need to be active to know how tight Eliatopia's security is. It's why you never really see players get actually "hacked."
The only ones that got "hacked" are
- The people who have easy passwords ex: zypherr (his pass got hacked[cracked down] bc it was too easy, ik bc my friend hacked his acc and sold his stuff)
- The people who share their password ex: alexander(my leader stole his acc bc he shared it then talked poop to him for no reason)

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:20 am

Ok i take it back there pretty much nice to me lmao
I simp White Lily

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:06 am

remaru wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:43 pm
cinos wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:58 pm
remaru wrote:

"being able to delete years of progress" was not a threat, it was a theoretical thing my leader can do(which he said wont do) again you are not that smart, you jump to conclusions too freaking quickly. and when tf did we backdown on something? and when tf did we try to look cool?
You're claiming I'm not smart, only after I call you out on how much of a tryhard you're being. Go ahead and cry.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111