why is Eliatopia T Rated?

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Wizardthing
Re: why is Eliatopia T Rated?

Post by Wizardthing » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:55 pm

remaru wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:48 am
bruv, ya'll are goofy fr, it's teen bc if you turn on enemy body part on you can see a little gore. also tis game is a little too complicated for kids, I mean a lot of them don't know how to lv up.
like I made new acc(current acc) and lved up way fasted than someone like. . . idc, goku and simple.
okay just make a better tutorial
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

remaru

Post by remaru » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:13 pm

Wizardthing wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:55 pm
remaru wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:48 am
bruv, ya'll are goofy fr, it's teen bc if you turn on enemy body part on you can see a little gore. also tis game is a little too complicated for kids, I mean a lot of them don't know how to lv up.
like I made new acc(current acc) and lved up way fasted than someone like. . . idc, goku and simple.
okay just make a better tutorial
MMORPGs usually don't have good tutorials, It's meant to be complicated to stimulate realistic adventure and discovery
Demon Lord that governs the forest of Jura.

HEROBRINE91

Post by HEROBRINE91 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:51 pm

Sadomasoquista wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:40 am
There's a cutscene, that shows a kid shitting and running. There's also another scene where a dog gets intoxicated with a burger and starts puking, and everyone there laughs. Those cutscenes are supposed to be funny, This was my reaction when i first saw them.
Additionally, there's a place that, if you go there at the right time, you npc tells to get out. The room makes you think that npc, is probably masturbating or having sex.
And last but not least, there's the lack of moderation, that let all players swear without a punishment.
Lmao made me remember my OG days when I used to play plants vs zombies T-T
HEROBRINE- "CHANGE is the only CONSTANT."

NOOB

Post by NOOB » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:39 pm

How do you level up fast? im lvl 45 and im tryna equip my colorized alloy grape helmet my friend gave me a long time ago :?:

Sadomasoquista

Post by Sadomasoquista » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:22 pm

NOOB wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:39 pm
How do you level up fast? im lvl 45 and im tryna equip my colorized alloy grape helmet my friend gave me a long time ago :?:
There's no easy way, the best strategy, is to kill a a lot of weak enemies, rather than a few strong ones

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:10 am

Sadomasoquista wrote:
There's a cutscene, that shows a kid shitting and running. There's also another scene where a dog gets intoxicated with a burger and starts puking, and everyone there laughs. Those cutscenes are supposed to be funny, This was my reaction when i first saw them.
Additionally, there's a place that, if you go there at the right time, you npc tells to get out. The room makes you think that npc, is probably masturbating or having sex.
And last but not least, there's the lack of moderation, that let all players swear without a punishment.
Lmfao that fvcking plant.

That aside, the hotel room was actually altered post-xantis. It's currently empty, which is kind of a shame.

Personally I think people should not whine about Eliatopia having a T rating. Ratings are not a bad thing, and I think a game with a plot like Eliatopia's are only bound to be rated for a slightly older audience, even though obviously, literally nobody, ever cares for ratings.

I mean I played George Bush shooting simulators when I was a kid back in the dead era of newgrounds. I would know a thing or two about ignoring ratings.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:28 pm

cinos wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:10 am
Sadomasoquista wrote:
Lmfao that fvcking plant.

That aside, the hotel room was actually altered post-xantis. It's currently empty, which is kind of a shame.

Personally I think people should not whine about Eliatopia having a T rating. Ratings are not a bad thing, and I think a game with a plot like Eliatopia's are only bound to be rated for a slightly older audience, even though obviously, literally nobody, ever cares for ratings.

I mean I played George Bush shooting simulators when I was a kid back in the dead era of newgrounds. I would know a thing or two about ignoring ratings.
you're right, all my favorite games on newgrounds are T rated, one used to be E rated, but then i reported it for an incorrect rating, and now it's T rated. the game in question? madness the battering
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries