Botter at area 61

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
-Imagination-
Botter at area 61

Post by -Imagination- » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:15 am

ok robby i found a botter at area 61 hes been here for like 2 hours his name is NOVADYT ban him heres video of it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/153uJDl ... GrgSU/view

Sigma_

Re: Botter at area 61

Post by Sigma_ » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:49 am

Fr I saw him too but I didn't report him.
Sigma_ brother ;)

NOVADYT

Post by NOVADYT » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:49 am

Wasn't botting btw was literally sitting here for 3 hrs spamming snakes and watching a Minecraft 1000 day hardcore video. OFC I'm not gonna reply to you I literally talked to you before you even the recorded the video and you came up to me you said “BOTTER LOL GET A LIFE” at the time I was actually looking at my screen and not watching anything so ofc I'm gonna respond then you came back recording and called me a botter this time KNOWING IM NOT GONNA RESPOND because you literally have been bugging me for WEEKS just to get me banned.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Cu ... d9-ck/edit

-Imagination-

Post by -Imagination- » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:59 am

bros trying to make up lies to not get banned XD funny also i wasent bugging you all week got proof no exactally also stop lieing saying you were watching minecraft and playing at same time it was obuse you were botting and you were useing auto clicker cause when i said type annything to prove your not botting you dinnet type and when i came back again to see if you still doing it you were i trying to kill you with a bettal but you kept clicking m so in conclusion STOP TRYING TO MAKE LIES ABOUT YOU NOT BOTTING YOU BOTTER! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOVADYT

Post by NOVADYT » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:01 am

How come you don't wanna talks bout it 🤨
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Cu ... d9-ck/edit
⬆️Scroll down to see photo of him not wanting to respond and just tryna get me banned

NOVADYT

Post by NOVADYT » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:04 am

Ofc I'm not gonna respond I WASNT EVEN LOOKING AT MY SCREEN. I looked over every 30 mins. Plus a auto clicker clicks the mouse you can't even use it for that idek how people bot in the first place unless they make there own programming for it. Anyone who is reading your response can tell you are just trying to get me banned. Leave me alone bro.

-Imagination-

Post by -Imagination- » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:11 am

XD bro you probly was botting then you posted that pitchure when you saw me saying you botting proof is why dinnet you saw annything when i said saw seomthing if you not botting and i knew you botting cause all you did was do snakes and yea and all the itums and coins were left on ground exactally once you got caught you imedently posted that pitchure of you haveing 2 moniters but that was new cause that pitchure you posted barly happend like 20 minuets after i caught you botting so stop lieing.

NOVADYT

Post by NOVADYT » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:16 am

I can't even understand what you are saying. You are trying way to hard to get me banned bro just leave me alone. You keep bringing up things I already ADDRESSED, I already time you I was spamming M so why say something about it when it was addressed before hand. 2nd thing is you said and I quote “All the items and coins left on the ground” hmm I wonder why when you walked through it you only walked through 1k HMM I WONDER WHY probably because I LOOKED OVER AND PICKED ALL OF IT UP second of I don't need the spikes so I left them on the ground they are of no use to me. Thank you for your time just leave me alone.

NOVADYT

Post by NOVADYT » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:18 am

You said 20 minutes after right yeah you did what did I say earlier....AROUND EVERY 30 MINUETS I LOOK OVER hmm I wonder why it happened 20 mins after BECAUSE I LOOKED OVER. Everything you are saying I have already talked about please try and find something new to try to get me banned for.