Paypal Pending Purchases

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
shire
Paypal Pending Purchases

Post by shire » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:05 pm

Quick question regarding PayPal purchases. I recently reset my skills twice and I used PayPal connected to my bank account to do this. The thing is that I am getting pending transaction notices after getting the gems. This seems kind of not safe for the merchant....is the merchant even charging me?
"From the dawn of time till the earth's last breath, Deity shall roam the eternal stretch"
- oowoo, me so horney!!

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Paypal Pending Purchases

Post by Robby » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:13 pm

Do you have the transaction ID? I did notice one of your purchases used an e-check. If you use e-checks, they are a bit different than a normal transaction. They usually take a few days to "process". So in other words, the transaction takes a few days to complete, then once it does it will notify the Eliatopia server and your emeralds should be credited. If that it clears you still have not received your emeralds, please let me know.

Cosmic_Warrior

Post by Cosmic_Warrior » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:24 pm

Was wondering why the charge on my account was called HELMETHEROES was thinking that would change soon?
IGN: Cosmic_Warrior

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:03 pm

Oh wow really? Did this appear on your Paypal transaction or your bank statement?

shire

Post by shire » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:22 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:03 pm
Oh wow really? Did this appear on your Paypal transaction or your bank statement?
I got the same thing. Yes, it does show on the PayPal transaction verification email.
"From the dawn of time till the earth's last breath, Deity shall roam the eternal stretch"
- oowoo, me so horney!!