we need to ban cronebulous he's the biggest problem

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
pumpkinj
we need to ban cronebulous he's the biggest problem

Post by pumpkinj » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:23 am

cronebulous is toxic,untrust,ugly,unsafe the theimvierment,pit person and he bullied skullitor and call people bad words.

pumpkinj

Re: we need to ban cronebulous he's the biggest problem

Post by pumpkinj » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:27 am

He's also a scammer and nobody likes him anymore.

Pro_xGamer

Post by Pro_xGamer » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:57 am

I accept +SUPPORT THIS
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:04 am

Insomnia here, This is literally the dumbest reason for wanting someone banned

1) most of these are just reason of why you don't like him, he's toxic? he calls people bad words? What are you 5? Grow up dude, just because you dont like someone does not mean they need to be banned.

2) He scams? Or is it, hey follow me to the pit I'll give you stuff, that seem about right? 99% of your so called scams that yall constanlly whine about wouldn't happen if you just used more than 1 braincell in that peanut sized brain of yours, and then yall throw a tantrum when you lose your items and cry to random player when it's your own fault it happened

3) If he's such a problem you do know there's such thing as, blocking his dm's and ignoring him right, or is that too harsh for your gentle ego

Now if he's actually saying racist or sexist, or discrimination based things, I can see why a ban could possibly be in place, but I dont really see that, and 100 percent of this can be prevented by just simply ignoring him, come on this ain't rocket science

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:53 pm

Stormzy wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:04 am
Insomnia here, This is literally the dumbest reason for wanting someone banned

1) most of these are just reason of why you don't like him, he's toxic? he calls people bad words? What are you 5? Grow up dude, just because you dont like someone does not mean they need to be banned.

2) He scams? Or is it, hey follow me to the pit I'll give you stuff, that seem about right? 99% of your so called scams that yall constanlly whine about wouldn't happen if you just used more than 1 braincell in that peanut sized brain of yours, and then yall throw a tantrum when you lose your items and cry to random player when it's your own fault it happened

3) If he's such a problem you do know there's such thing as, blocking his dm's and ignoring him right, or is that too harsh for your gentle ego

Now if he's actually saying racist or sexist, or discrimination based things, I can see why a ban could possibly be in place, but I dont really see that, and 100 percent of this can be prevented by just simply ignoring him, come on this ain't rocket science
fr
hes just using a stradegy
i honestly dont know what happened to him though we used to be freinds
his whole attitude changed
8-) 8-) 8-)

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:21 am

See, as much as I consider nathan an obnoxious bαstard child, he's not really ban worthy by the book. I'd simply recommend making a public notice so that nobody will recruit him or his other taken accounts (Alfred?).
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

mike

Post by mike » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:28 am

being an @sshole probably isnt listed as ban worthy or something, as far as i know the only type of speech foolery that can get you banned is racial slurs
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:34 pm

Smh he told me to change my guild name I want this guy put on trial